Photo

Disposable Cameras

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#11 FutureMrsYak

FutureMrsYak
  • 372 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:16 AM

I'm looking for a deal on disposable underwater cameras...has anyone bought these recently?

#12 pamphilia

pamphilia
    • 362 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:43 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MayBride2010
      Pam, it was $18.95 for UPS delivery within 5 days. I thought that was very reasonable.
      thanks for that! i probably only need about 6 cameras, so it probably isn't worth it for me - but great score for you!! :)
      ~pam

#13 JanineA

JanineA
      • 2,482 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:52 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by FutureMrsYak
        I'm looking for a deal on disposable underwater cameras...has anyone bought these recently?
        I purchased my underwater disposable cameras from Wholesale Disposable Digital & Custom Wedding Cameras, Kid Tough Polaroid Camera & Film, Cheap MP3 Players they were $5.95/each but prior to purchasing I searched for coupons for the site on tjoos.com and retailmenot.com so in the end I paid a little under $4 for each camera. Good luck!

#14 Tissey

Tissey
        • 172 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:05 PM

I found some waterproof disposable cameras from Fuji Spongebob Waterproof - Underwater, 35mm 800 Speed, 27 Exposures, Disposable ( Single Use ) Camera
          The spongebob cameras are only $2.95 per camera. They have others (non children ones) that are a bit more but I thought spongebob would be fun. It is a beach wedding after all!
          I'm getting 20 for my OOT bags. With shipping it is only $3.67 a camera.

#15 Tissey

Tissey
          • 172 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:19 PM

JanineA, what was the coupon code you used? I looked and can't find any. It's not a bad price on without the coupon, but I'd hate to order now and miss a discount if it's out there.

#16 katelynn

katelynn
            • 414 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 05:54 PM

cool idea...never really thought of disposable cameras, I will have to look into this one!
              Today I marry my bestfriend, the one I laugh with, the one I love.

#17 autjo

autjo
              • 2,182 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:13 PM

The disposable cams were a complete hit at our wedding. I only gave them to the wedding party, but that was enough to get people at the swim up bar, on the water trampoline, and ziplining in the rain. It was a last minute thought so I just picked them up at Wal-Mart for $5. The funny thing is that this was the one item that Puerto Vallarta customs questioned at the airport. I had receipts but they said there was no way that cameras cost $5... so strange. Oh well, they let us through but thought I would share my experience!

#18 loua4

loua4
                • 397 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:22 PM

thanks for sharing, thats great!

#19 mexico102

mexico102
                  • 300 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:33 PM

I ordered my cameras from ecamerafilms.com. I ordered 35 of them. I only wanted 15 exposure because I'm putting them in the OOT bags plus on the table at the reception. Didn't want 35 27exposure camera to develope. They are Fuji 35mm 400speed. payed $64 plus 16 s+h.

#20 JanineA

JanineA
                    • 2,482 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:19 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Tissey
                      JanineA, what was the coupon code you used? I looked and can't find any. It's not a bad price on without the coupon, but I'd hate to order now and miss a discount if it's out there.
                      Hi Tissey I don't have the coupon I used. I know that from time to time both those websites have coupons for ecamerafilms.com I was just lucky to find one. Also ecamerafilms has a blog and they often offer coupons through the blog. There was just a coupon during memorial weekend....not sure when else they will post one. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users