Photo

Lisa (lryates76) & James get married today!!!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 09:52 PM

Lisa, I'm glad you're back and had a beautiful wedding, but I'm so upset to hear about the money...that is just unbelievable!

#42 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
    • 766 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:17 PM

A 2nd bride and groom got stuff stolen too !!! Now this is really stressing me out... so does this mean that until the wedding I will have to wear my wedding band !!! Well I don't mind that, to think about it !!! I've been waiting so many year to have that 2nd ring on that finger !

Couldn't you both complain together...coincidence that 2 brides got stuff stolen from the safe??

#43 LisaG

LisaG
      • VIP Member
      • 7,839 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:22 PM

Well I'm going to call my TA tomorrow and let her know what happened and see if there is anything further she can do. I filled out 2 different comment forms - both 3 pages long. Yes, that's what else I got to do on my honeymoon....sit in the security office for hours at a time =(

#44 TracyK

TracyK
        • 206 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:31 PM

That is absolutely horrible, I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I hope you don't let it affect what your thoughts are of your wedding day. I'm sure it is easier to say though. Maybe you could use it as an excuse to get another vacation out of it. Maybe if you suggested they compensate you by giving you a free stay.

#45 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:32 PM

OMG!!! Lisa I'm soooooo sorry that happened to you. That's ridiculous.

You should tell your TA. Did the hotel say they would do something?
            I'm soooo sorry.

#46 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
            • 766 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 10:33 PM

I am so sorry you have to go through that. I still can't believe this. It had to planned...2 brides...on their wedding day !

I guess I will not ask to have the 2nd turn around for the room during that night ... I actually don't care anymore to have my room decorated for my wedding night.

I am bringing my 2 kids at this resort. I don't want anything missing that belongs to them either.

#47 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
              • 547 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 11:06 PM

Lisa,
                I am so sorry to hear about the theft!! I would be so upset as well!! I was wondering was your room decorated when you returned to your room from the wedding? If so, that may be an easier way to determine who it was that broke into your safe. This really makes me nervous about Dreams Tulum now that we have booked and paid our deposits and everything.

I am glad to hear everything else was great. I can not wait to hear the details and your review!! I hope somehow you get some results from all of this!
                http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
                Amy & Aaron
                May 10, 2008
                Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users