Photo

My wonderful photographer- Diana Campbell

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 suzannek

suzannek
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:25 PM

I just got married in Ocho Rios, I stayed at the couples resort Sans Souci. I wanted amazing photos, and after lots of looking, I found Diana Campbell - Digital Memories. I did much research, price quotes and looking at other brides pictures. But I chose Diana. I Emailed her and we talked a few times, then she called me. I booked her, and she kept in touch with me. When I arrived in Jamaica, she called me to confirm, and she was early the day of. She took pics of me getting ready, the dress, and she also did videography. They made sure there was noone else in the picture, that I was not too shiny or sweaty, and that everything was perfect. She did not have a time limit, and even offered to take pictures of us at a nearby park. She took 469 pictures and edited several, with black and white, sepia, and some with black and white with the flowers in color. They caught our little moments on film, and made everything really special. They even filmed me skyping with my girls back home! I wanted my pictured to be unique, different, and special, and they did that. My pictures came out amazing. The video was perfect. They put it to my music. I was so impressed. We received our pictures within a few days, and they had our pictures on the actual discs and covers!!!!

So, if you are getting married in Jamaica, call Diana Campbell.

The link for Diana Campbell
    Negril Wedding Photographers, Montego Wedding Photography, Jamaica Wedding Photographer, Jamaica Weddings, Photojournalism

My pictures
    YouTube - Couples Sans Souci Jamaica www.digitalmemoriescollection.co

#2 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
    • 106 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 12:15 PM

I am so happy that you had an awesome experience! I have emailed with her back and forth and she seems to be a very nice person. Congrats!

#3 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
      • 2,233 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 08:02 AM

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Its nice to see someone else that got married at Sans Souci. Can be very lonely on the board since there is not very many of us!
        July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#4 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
        • 447 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 05:49 PM

Thanks so much for sharing your photos!

#5 heartbeat

heartbeat
          • 228 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 09:45 PM

She's my photographer too!!! love her work and she's really nice.

#6 Jwed12

Jwed12
            • 251 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:28 AM

I've been talking with Diana too, and she seems really great. The only thing that worries me is her typing skills. Is communication a problem? Also, I was trying to ask her about wedding albums, but she was getting confused I think. Does anyone know if she does albums? Thanks!

#7 NHKinNegril

NHKinNegril
              • 17 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:26 AM

We used her and got photos on disc and a really cheesy slideshow with PowerPoint style transitions. I have to say we were hugely disappointed with the photos. Half are completely unusable: out of focus, our eyes are closed, bad angles, etc. I can't beleive other people were pleased with her work.

#8 NHKinNegril

NHKinNegril
                • 17 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:27 AM

Forgot to add that she was an hour late and I have no photos of me getting ready. She arrived minutes before the ceremony started. I was frantic!

#9 baileybutton

baileybutton
                  • 199 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:34 AM

Very nice!

03.13.13 ~ The day I marry my best friend!

#10 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
                    • 1,252 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:42 AM

This is who we have gone with for our wedding next April, she has gone above the normal for us! I cant wait to meet her in person ans see what she comes up with for us. She is def worth it, i would recommend her anyday!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users