Sign in to follow this  
OneLove420

Fire dancers!!

Where are you having your wedding? Fire dancers aren't cheap, but resorts tend to charge an arm and a leg for just a few minutes. I think I'm paying somewhere around $750 for a 25 minute show with four dancers and four percussionists at my off resort location.
Are you serious? I'm hoping to find something around $500, that's my budget. I'm getting married at Now Sapphire, I guess I will add this to the list to go over with my WC.

Are you serious? I'm hoping to find something around $500, that's my budget. I'm getting married at Now Sapphire, I guess I will add this to the list to go over with my WC.
For a five minute show at my location it costs approximately $540. Honestly, I think that the price I have is on the low end because it isn't at the resort, if the prices in my NOW catalogue are any guide (I had previously considered Now Jade as a wedding location). For example, I am paying about $375 for a 45 minute set from a five person mariachi band. At the Now Jade, a 6-person mariachi band playing for the same amount of time would be $1,100. That's almost a 300% markup. I'm sure the markup won't be necessarily that bad for fire dancers, but I can't imagine that the fire dancers on the resort are going to be cheaper. One option might be to hope that there'll be a fire dance show at your resort. Usually the resorts have fire dancers at least once a week that everyone can see for free.

Passing along some info:) The Beach Palace has a fire dancer & drum show to add to any wedding package for $1571. The show is suppose to last 30-40 mins.

At our venue it was 450 for 15-20 minutes which looking above I guess is a good price? We are going to have them at rehearsal dinner and I'm so excited!