• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 sap

sap
  • 217 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nicdeb928
    Hey! did you sign any kind of contract with Jen..my friend is concerned that its not more of a formal business dealing..just concerned about what happens to the pictures after we leave...
    She is very professional. Has an assistant to review contract before shooting with her. Then you will review the photos immediately following the photoshoot and select the ones you would like for your photobook. She has the completed package to you very quickly, usually about 2 weeks average, but also her order of completing is partly based on wedding dates. I have not seen any complaints about her service. She communicates via email very quickly. Her son was a bit sick and she wrote me that she would be delayed with my pics a couple days, but I wasn't even expecting them yet! I highly recommend her for her skills as a boudoir photographer as well as professionalism. I'll be happy to answer any additional questions :)

#52 sap

sap
    • 217 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:44 PM

Oh, and she clearly states in the contract that if you do not want her to use the photos on her website, she will not.

#53 nicdeb928

nicdeb928
      • 293 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:31 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sap
        Oh, and she clearly states in the contract that if you do not want her to use the photos on her website, she will not.
        where did you get a contract from her? i havent seen one anywhere..that is what made my friend concerned ist that she had never worked with a photographer who didnt use a contract...

#54 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
        • 572 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:25 PM

great pics! i'm still nervous about my session!
          "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#55 sap

sap
          • 217 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:51 PM

When you arrive at her house a contract is signed before shooting the pictures.

blkrevpower, i was too! But Jen could see this and knew how to get me to laugh and relax. She's a mom and a wife and she understands how we feel...this was definitely a plus imo.

#56 Raazzy5711

Raazzy5711
            • 217 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 12:48 PM

Sap I saw the guitar picture on her site before seeing this thread and I thought it was super sexy and then I secretly wished my FI played something other than baseball...LOL!  Great pics though!

#57 tookute69

tookute69
              • 167 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:45 AM

Really nice pics!!!

40 guests booked + Bride & Groom

#58 Mistinicole

Mistinicole
                • 155 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:19 PM

LOVE THE COLORING

#59 helen9