Photo

My BD PIcs- Plus-Size Edition!!

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#51 classadiva

classadiva
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:52 PM

Thanks again ladies...talk about a confidence builder!!! Very much appreciated.

AlexsBride...first of all..CONGRATS!!! Even if you do not get down to your pre-pregnancy weight..consider doing a BD shoot anyway. I had "thought" that I owuld be 20lbs thinner by the time my boudoir shot came around...I was not...I didn't feel all that great going in...but...once you get that make-up on, get all dolled up..and let's not forget the magic of "retoucing"...you will be fine!! Hope you have a happy and healthy baby.

Selassie11- Thanks...I plan on giving them to him right before the welcome dinner the night before our wedding. He will not be spending that night with me...so..hopefully...the pictures will give him a little something to think about

Creole...our day is almost here!!!

#52 sap

sap
    • 217 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:39 PM

I'm soo excited that all of our pics from Jen are turning out amazing!! You look stunning! I like how you tease us with the edited last photo...lol...I'm sure that's a really hot one!! Be sure to catch FI's face on film when he receives the book!

#53 Mischaka

Mischaka
      • 969 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:24 PM

OMG!!! you are NOT plus size in those pics!!! You look GORGEOUS!!! I will admit that was a little afraid of doing it cause i'm not a little girl...but seeing your pics gave me alot more courage to go ahead with it. AWESOME pics chica!!!!

#54 mareW9

mareW9
        • 159 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:40 PM

These completely sold me! Awesome pictures! I'm working with Jen now on scheduling a shoot date for this summer!

#55 swankster77

swankster77
          • 233 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:25 PM

Awesome - you are beautiful... you're FI is going to love them!

#56 Patourn

Patourn
            • 377 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:31 PM

You look amazing!!!! Congrats and I agree with the other ladies I can't believe you are a size 16/18!! You rocked it out totally and your FI is going to love them!!

#57 classadiva

classadiva
              • 685 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:20 PM

Mischaka- go for it!! You will be glad that you did!!

Mare...I'm glad that you are doing this...I'm sure you will love working with Jen.

Thanks again ladies...I got my book from Jen last week and I can't wait to give it to FI!!

#58 sap

sap
                • 217 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:29 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by classadiva
                  Mischaka- go for it!! You will be glad that you did!!

Mare...I'm glad that you are doing this...I'm sure you will love working with Jen.

Thanks again ladies...I got my book from Jen last week and I can't wait to give it to FI!!

Danielle, how do you plan to give him the book? I can't wait to get mine!! We are a week apart so I am hoping it will be soon! :)

#59 taylorwd

taylorwd
                  • 932 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:33 PM

Holy cow, girl, you are smokin'!!!!!! Go you!!!

#60 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
                    • 265 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

You look great. You defentily dont look like a 16/18. Your FI will love them. I'm also a 16 and you do give confidence to others to do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users