Jump to content

Photo

KarenM's Planning Thread!


  • Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#111 sebitasalejo

sebitasalejo
  • Jr. Member
  • 221 posts

    Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:29 PM

    Love everything! especially the tags, his wedding band, the bathing suits, and the BD. 


    [SIGPIC]

    #112 krsmith

    krsmith
    • Member
    • 528 posts

      Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:53 PM

      Everything looks so amazing! I love the boudoir pictures! I want to do something like this too. 



      #113 dreamyeyez

      dreamyeyez
      • Newbie
      • 64 posts

        Posted 07 January 2011 - 10:57 PM

        hey where did u purchase the aqua shell curtains? thanks!



        #114 KarenM

        KarenM
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,920 posts

          Posted 09 January 2011 - 09:54 AM

          Thanks so much girls!

           


           

          Originally Posted by krsmith 

          Everything looks so amazing! I love the boudoir pictures! I want to do something like this too. 


          Do it! I highly recommend it - not just as a treat for your FI but it's a wonderful, empowering, experience & all women deserve to feel beautiful & glamorous!

           



          Originally Posted by dreamyeyez 

          hey where did u purchase the aqua shell curtains? thanks!

           

          I bought them at shopwildthings.com, but I'm pretty sure they've been sold out of aqua for a while.

          http://www.shopwildt...bambeadcur.html

           

          this ebay seller has 2 blue curtains that are square (I saw that another bride used these last year & they looked gorgeous)

          http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item4153bcf14e

           

          and here are some I found in white

          http://www.shopwildt.../cashbecu1.html

          http://www.boutiquef...tural-white.cfm

           

          or if you're crafty you could buy the pre-drilled (or pre-strung) capiz shells & make your own

          http://compare.ebay....4=263602_304662

           


          hope that helps!



          #115 LisaandJeff

          LisaandJeff
          • Jr. Member
          • 296 posts

            Posted 09 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

            This planning thread is incredible! Thank you-- I just got so many great ideas!! Great job!
            June 18, 2011 * Cabo Azul Resort

            #116 Karen&Rene

            Karen&Rene
            • Jr. Member
            • 190 posts

              Posted 10 January 2011 - 01:29 PM

              I may need to borrow some of your hair inspiration pics... that's the look I'm going for too.  And your E-ring is gorgeous!!!



              #117 RocknRobin04

              RocknRobin04
              • Banned
              • 107 posts

                Posted 10 January 2011 - 01:54 PM

                Super Cute! Can't wait to start my own Planning Thread :)



                #118 dreamyeyez

                dreamyeyez
                • Newbie
                • 64 posts

                  Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:13 PM

                  wow thanks so much for the info! 
                   

                  Originally Posted by KarenM 

                  Thanks so much girls!

                   


                   

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by krsmith 

                  Everything looks so amazing! I love the boudoir pictures! I want to do something like this too. 


                  Do it! I highly recommend it - not just as a treat for your FI but it's a wonderful, empowering, experience & all women deserve to feel beautiful & glamorous!

                   



                  Originally Posted by dreamyeyez 

                  hey where did u purchase the aqua shell curtains? thanks!

                   

                  I bought them at shopwildthings.com, but I'm pretty sure they've been sold out of aqua for a while.

                  http://www.shopwildt...bambeadcur.html

                   

                  this ebay seller has 2 blue curtains that are square (I saw that another bride used these last year & they looked gorgeous)

                  http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item4153bcf14e

                   

                  and here are some I found in white

                  http://www.shopwildt.../cashbecu1.html

                  http://www.boutiquef...tural-white.cfm

                   

                  or if you're crafty you could buy the pre-drilled (or pre-strung) capiz shells & make your own

                  http://compare.ebay....4=263602_304662

                   


                  hope that helps!





                  #119 dreamyeyez

                  dreamyeyez
                  • Newbie
                  • 64 posts

                    Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:21 PM


                    im sorry one more question! how many of the curtains did you need? one or two? thanks so much.. btw your pictures are beautiful and ur dress was really pretty :)

                    Originally Posted by KarenM 

                    Thanks so much girls!

                     


                     

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by krsmith 

                    Everything looks so amazing! I love the boudoir pictures! I want to do something like this too. 


                    Do it! I highly recommend it - not just as a treat for your FI but it's a wonderful, empowering, experience & all women deserve to feel beautiful & glamorous!

                     



                    Originally Posted by dreamyeyez 

                    hey where did u purchase the aqua shell curtains? thanks!

                     

                    I bought them at shopwildthings.com, but I'm pretty sure they've been sold out of aqua for a while.

                    http://www.shopwildt...bambeadcur.html

                     

                    this ebay seller has 2 blue curtains that are square (I saw that another bride used these last year & they looked gorgeous)

                    http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item4153bcf14e

                     

                    and here are some I found in white

                    http://www.shopwildt.../cashbecu1.html

                    http://www.boutiquef...tural-white.cfm

                     

                    or if you're crafty you could buy the pre-drilled (or pre-strung) capiz shells & make your own

                    http://compare.ebay....4=263602_304662

                     


                    hope that helps!





                    #120 KarenM

                    KarenM
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,920 posts

                      Posted 11 January 2011 - 02:05 PM



                      Originally Posted by LisaandJeff 

                      This planning thread is incredible! Thank you-- I just got so many great ideas!! Great job!


                      Thanks! Glad to share :)

                       



                      Originally Posted by Karen&Rene 

                      I may need to borrow some of your hair inspiration pics... that's the look I'm going for too.  And your E-ring is gorgeous!!!



                      thank you! DH did it all by himself :)



                      Originally Posted by RocknRobin04 

                      Super Cute! Can't wait to start my own Planning Thread :)

                       

                      and we'll all love to read it!
                       

                       



                      Originally Posted by dreamyeyez 


                      im sorry one more question! how many of the curtains did you need? one or two? thanks so much.. btw your pictures are beautiful and ur dress was really pretty :)

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by KarenM 

                      Thanks so much girls!

                       


                       

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by krsmith 

                      Everything looks so amazing! I love the boudoir pictures! I want to do something like this too. 


                      Do it! I highly recommend it - not just as a treat for your FI but it's a wonderful, empowering, experience & all women deserve to feel beautiful & glamorous!

                       



                      Originally Posted by dreamyeyez 

                      hey where did u purchase the aqua shell curtains? thanks!

                       

                      I bought them at shopwildthings.com, but I'm pretty sure they've been sold out of aqua for a while.

                      http://www.shopwildt...bambeadcur.html

                       

                      this ebay seller has 2 blue curtains that are square (I saw that another bride used these last year & they looked gorgeous)

                      http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item4153bcf14e

                       

                      and here are some I found in white

                      http://www.shopwildt.../cashbecu1.html

                      http://www.boutiquef...tural-white.cfm

                       

                      or if you're crafty you could buy the pre-drilled (or pre-strung) capiz shells & make your own

                      http://compare.ebay....4=263602_304662

                       


                      hope that helps!


                       


                      No probs - we used 2 curtains & they spanned pretty much the entire chuppah/canopy structure (which was around 6 feet across). Lemme see if I have a picture...




                      Back to Destination Wedding Planning Journal


                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users