Sign in to follow this  
missfz63

So New...I dont know where to start...Literally

Thank you so much everyone for the warm welcome and wishes! On the old website it was hard for me to even see the old thread so yeah new website!!!!

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome to BDW forum! I am sure that you will find all the tips necessary to plan your wedding event:)
You are right to think about Cancun or the the Riviera Maya. You will love the Carribean charm.
From Le Reve Hotel & Spa, we wish you all the best.

Happy planning.

Saludos desde Playa del Carmen!

SS.png

Congrats and welcome to the forum!  Keep reading and I am sure this forum will help you decide on a resort.  After reading several first-hand reviews on a resort I was able to make my decision and do not regret it.  Well wishes to you as you continue to plan!

Good luck on your planning and welcome! We ended up saving money doing the destination thing but I know it can easily go the other way.  Smaller guest list, less food, less alcohol! :-)

Congrats on your engagement! Welcome to the forum! There is a whole bunch of info on Mexico weddings on here! You will find that so many people are helpful and everyone is so sweet!