jfwolfe72

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

I had mine dry cleaned when we got back home. I brought it back from Mexico rolled up in one of the suitcases we brought our OOT bags/favors in.

I'd assume even in the bag it'd get some wrinkles carrying it home on the plane, and you'd still need to at least get it steamed. And no guarantee the resort will be able to really dry clean it either. I know the hem of my dress was filthy!!

Originally Posted by jnitschke View Post

Did anyone get the dress laundered, after the ceremony, at the resort?  Thinking about doing it there instead of here.  I plan on wearing it again for my AHR.

In one month we'll be saying "I do!" How did that happen??? I swear we just got engaged...
It does go fast we are coming up on our year. You enjoy every minute and have lots of fun!!! :)

YAY Lindsey!! one month countdown is ON!

Originally Posted by LKocelko View Post

In one month we'll be saying "I do!" How did that happen??? I swear we just got engaged...

A year already?? Happy anniversary Amanda!

Originally Posted by amanda50388 View Post

It does go fast we are coming up on our year. You enjoy every minute and have lots of fun!!! :)

Now it will go SUPER fast. 10 days for me, I can't believe it!!

Originally Posted by LKocelko View Post

Soooooo, according to the weather it is going to be nice every day we are there EXCEPT for our wedding day......of course. And I don't mean I'm freaking out over a 20% chance of rain.......I am talking a 60% chance ALL DAY!!!!

Geez.......not good, not good at all thatswck.gifcrybaby2.gifhissyfit.gifsmile105.gif

Soooooo, according to the weather it is going to be nice every day we are there EXCEPT for our wedding day......of course. And I don't mean I'm freaking out over a 20% chance of rain.......I am talking a 60% chance ALL DAY!!!!

Geez.......not good, not good at all thatswck.gifcrybaby2.gifhissyfit.gifsmile105.gif

It's like Florida... If it actually does rain it will b for a very short time. We had a 50% of rain on our wedding day before we went down and it didnt rain at all. Don't worry!

It's like Florida... If it actually does rain it will b for a very short time. We had a 50% of rain on our wedding day before we went down and it didnt rain at all. Don't worry!

Originally Posted by mstigger View Post

it's too early to worry...the weather can change so quickly and it seems like the weathermen are wrong 50% of the time bride.gif