Jump to content
jfwolfe72

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by TheWolferts View Post

 

We splurged on a videographer and I am glad we did!

 

We used Cancun Wedding Video (an approved vendor) and from what I have watched of our hour long DVD, I love it! I say "from what I have watched" because unfortunately my father in law passed away shortly after the wedding, so my husband is still too emotional to watch and I want to watch it in its entirety for the first time with him. I am hoping that in time, my husband can have more positive than negative thoughts about the wedding, which I know will be hard and take time since his dad was in such poor health at our wedding.

 

That being said, I am sure that once my husband feels like he can watch the video, he will be glad that his dad was able to walk his mom down the isle and that we have it on video.

 

Here is a link to a highlight video done by the same videographer we used (this is not our wedding, but its a wedding at el dorado seaside). As you can tell, the video produced is much more than just a point and shoot type of thing. They really did a great job of documenting our entire day and have some great voice overs of my husband talking about how we met and what he loves about me. love.gif

 

http://cancunweddingvideo.com/dorado/lacey_logan/

 

 

Wow, this video makes me want to cry and its someone else's wedding, I can't imagine my own!! I may consider this...

 

Did you use them as your photographer as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No a good friend of ours was our photographer, but my cousin used Claudia Photo and her pics were amazing!

 

 

Originally Posted by nbateman View Post

Wow, this video makes me want to cry and its someone else's wedding, I can't imagine my own!! I may consider this...

 

Did you use them as your photographer as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by TheWolferts View Post

 

No a good friend of ours was our photographer, but my cousin used Claudia Photo and her pics were amazing!

 

 

 

Claudia photo is amazing! We had photographer Citllali Rico and she was wonderful to work with and does gorgeous work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello ladies! Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe holiday season! thewave.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Riz - yes, we used them for our Nov 5th wedding. We were very happy with them overall. If I can answer any questions, please let me know. 

Originally Posted by riz157 View Post

Hey Ladies, I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays! Has anyone used DJ all music that is one of the Lomas preferred vendors?  

Thanks

 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! 

 

cheers.gif

Originally Posted by murmel View Post

Hello ladies! Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe holiday season! thewave.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Allie, thanks for the feedback. Did they do a good job of running the reception (i.e speeches, cake cutting, etc.)? Do I need to put the schedule together...what do you suggest?

 

Thanks
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They will give you a spreadsheet to fill out where you basically tell them when you want the events to happen, and in what sequence (and what songs you want for each event). Then they run everything for you - it was super easy! All I had to do was enjoy it, which I did. I think they had 3 guys total there, but the price includes at least 2 (1 DJ, and 1 MC). So you have someone to make all of the announcements and such too. 

 

I can send you the blank spreadsheet if you'd like to take a look at it. Just PM me your email address. 

Originally Posted by riz157 View Post

Hey Allie, thanks for the feedback. Did they do a good job of running the reception (i.e speeches, cake cutting, etc.)? Do I need to put the schedule together...what do you suggest?

 

Thanks
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×