NJ Newbie - getting married in Negril

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Alnissa

• 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:05 PM

Hello Everyone!

My name is Alnissa and my wedding is in 25 days! Me and fiance are getting married at the RIU ClubHotel in Negril, Jamaica.

Right now I'm in the final stages of planning and have come across this site, eager for tips and advice.

I'm working on my OOT bags, trying to find a last min linen tux for my 6'4" fiance (yikes!) working on programs for the ceremony, and trying my hardest not to go off on my DestinaionWeddings.com coordinator

Anyway, Hello! and thanks in advance for the help!

#2 destination_diva

• 82 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:11 PM

Welcome Al and congrats! Your wedding is so close. Check out the thread titled "OOT bag contents - **Master List of Possible Items**" for great OOT bad ideas!

#3 Alnissa

• 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:29 PM

Thanks! I will go check that out!!

#4 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

Hi Alnissa, congrats and welcome to the forum. For the suit for FI at this late stage your best bet maybe the Calvin Klein linen suit at Menswearhouse. I am not sure if they still have the special going on but that suit was $129. They are quick and reliable. There is a website many of the ladies on here have used that sells $99 suit but the company is in India and I don't think you will get it in time. Good luck with it all and happy last minute planning!

#5 tracy0716

• 431 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

Welcome and congrats. Better to find this site late than never. You should find lots of info about the OOt bags and you might try using the search function for some tips for your FI's attire. Join us on the NJ Brides discussion thread when you have a moment to breathe...good luck!!

#6 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
            • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:34 PM

Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#7 debbmach

• 1,457 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 11:59 PM

Congratulations!!! I'm getting married at the Riu Negril in January...can't wait for your review and pictures!

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#8 zeeshan

• 11 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:28 AM

welcome to the forum and congratulations that very soon you are going to be tied in a great relation. Best of Luck

#9 Josie1073

• Banned
                • 103 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:55 PM

Welcome and congrats! We are getting married in Negril as well. Good luck planning, and I am sure you will find the answers to your all questions on this site!

#10 DWbridetobe

• 914 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:09 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users