Gran Caribe Real 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

#341 APOLA2035

APOLA2035
  • Site Supporter
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 06:28 AM

My pleasure. If anybody needs extra information just let me know.

#342 myjaelea

myjaelea
    • 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:54 PM

Hey abbypoo!

I hope you can help us.  We just reserved our wedding date for 2012 and can't decide between the rooftop terrace or the villas terrace for the reception..  We would really appreciate any feedback you can tell us about either.  We haven't been to the property.

Congratulations!

#343 chibride2011

chibride2011
      • 13 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:09 PM

I was hoping if you could tell me how many chair bows you had to bring with you...is it double your guest list for ceremony and reception?

#344 Shay12

Shay12
        • 68 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:41 PM

Hey Ladies!! I'm booked for Febuary 24th 2012! Yay! Question... We are doing a beach ceremony and reception. Any idea what part of the beach is best? Or better? I can not find any pic or reviews of real weddings and receptions on the beach at the gran caribe or royal. Is it a bad idea? I'm interested to hear where you chose and why.

#345 Shay12

Shay12
          • 68 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:41 PM

Hey Ladies!! I'm booked for Febuary 24th 2012! Yay! Question... We are doing a beach ceremony and reception. Any idea what part of the beach is best? Or better? I can not find any pic or reviews of real weddings and receptions on the beach at the gran caribe or royal. Is it a bad idea? I'm interested to hear where you chose and why.

#346 APOLA2035

APOLA2035
            • Site Supporter
            • 55 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:09 AM

Childbride - Yes, I did take double the amount I needed. It's still cheaper to bring with you than to pay $ 3.00 per bow there.

Shay12- You can request your wedding coordinator for more pics of the place you choose. As far as being a good idea or not to have the wedding at the beach is up to  you. I didn't do mine because I was afraid of the sun be too hot, but the cocktail hour at the beach rocked as the sun was already starting to go down

#347 Shay12

Shay12
              • 68 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:35 AM

Awesome. I was thinking of moving the ceremony time to 5pm to get better pictures at sunset. I think that's a great point about the hot sun! Thanks a million!!

#348 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                • 3,074 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:13 AM

We just shot a wedding at the Royal's beach a few days ago.  We have done quite a few there.  The nice thing about having it there is there are so many spots close by for more photos :)  Here are some of our favorite shots from that wedding:

Hey Ladies!! I'm booked for Febuary 24th 2012! Yay!
                  Question...
                  We are doing a beach ceremony and reception. Any idea what part of the beach is best? Or better? I can not find any pic or reviews of real weddings and receptions on the beach at the gran caribe or royal. Is it a bad idea? I'm interested to hear where you chose and why.

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                      100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#349 KernsWR

KernsWR
                  • 60 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:49 PM

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to know what everyone's wedidng favors will be and how you plan to bring it to the resort?

And has anyone done the Out of Town/Welcome bags?

Plus, how are you all booking your rooms and your guests' rooms? Will you be going through the resort site rates, our wedding coordinator rates, through some other website, or a travel agent? This is the main thing that's been stressing me out lately. =T

Thanks Ladies. Love you all for your feedback and support regarding The Royal/Gran Caribe. This Destination Wedding planning has been more than I expected. lol.

#350 Shay12

Shay12
                    • 68 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 02:45 AM

Kerns

Im doing OOT's and no favors at the tables. I dont know how the heck I will get all this stuff down there.

We have a TA and decided not to block rooms because Gran Caribe wanted a $7000 deposit for 23 rooms.

Here is my site if you want to see how we will present it to the guests.  weddingwire.com/donnylovesshaleen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users