Photo

Beautiful Beginnings - upgrade certain decorations?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 MIssLinz

MIssLinz
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:39 AM

Does anyone have pictures from their BB wedding in T&C? I'm just wondering what to expect...so exciting. Thanks for all the wonderful posts...very helpful!

#22 smfs

smfs
    • 176 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:03 PM

Any feedback from the Royal Bahamian BB? Or any of their packages???

*16 confirmed~9/10/11~Nassau, Bahamas*
      http://vimeo.com/19177280

#23 Diya

Diya
      • Banned
      • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:37 AM

hello everybody,
        This is Diya here... nice to have found this forum..hope to have good time ahead here..
        Pretty good forum. I just stumbled upon your forum and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Thanks!

Sailing Yachts

#24 Dymond6

Dymond6
        • 30 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:40 AM

I'd like to talk to someone (by email/phone) to ask questions regarding their wedding experience. I am getting married at Beaches Negril in October and am just wondering a few things. Such as, did they allow you to do any of your own decorations without the charge. If someone would contact me, I would appreciate it.

#25 Avelyad

Avelyad
          • 156 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:26 AM

we are going with the BB package and doing specific add-ons, such as the seaside serenade arch  (there is no arch included with bb if you get married on the sand).  I was told by Monica that they won't let guests into the ceremony property early to do the set-up, so you prob will have to pay the $250 unless you get a very helpful WC on site.  I plan on bringing it down, but not including it in my package with monica, then asking the onsite coordinator to do it.  If she won't, then, they can charge me the $250 at that point.

#26 nmw134

nmw134
            • 98 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:25 AM

So we had our first call with the wedding consultant yesterday, and when we declined to do any add on decorations and said we would most likely bring some stuff from home, she said that we will be charged at least $250 for this and up, depending on what it is. When we specifically mentioned center pieces, she stated that they charge more then $250 for that, but wouldn't give us a number. I've only read on here that they will charge $250, so I'm budgeting that, but has anybody had any experience where they have charged more then this, or that they have actually gotten away with not paying anything. I was planning on taking down center pieces/table decorations and possible decorations for the chairs at the actual ceremony.

#27 nmw134

nmw134
              • 98 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:10 AM

another question for the beautiful beginnings brides...did you do anything for seating place cards or just let your guests seat themselves where ever they wanted during the reception? 

#28 stluciabound

stluciabound
                • 85 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:40 AM

Hi Dymond6! I was in my best friend's wedding last June at Beaches Negril (my FI and I are going with the Sandals Grande St Lucian next April). She got married in the gazebo with the BB theme and had a one hour reception with a DJ on the beach (actually my current profile pic). It was great. The food was good and the service was way beyond expectation. They took such great care of everyone. We all then went to one of the resort restaurants for dinner (I can't remember the name right now, but it was the only one where you had to walk up the stairs to get to, it was italian/steakhouse inspired and was excellent!).There were about 15 of us and they arranged 2 tables so some did not sit at the main table, but the majority of us were able to sit together without issue. It was all so very nice and I am sure your experience will be the same. Let me know if you have any specific resort/location questions. Also, make sure to go to Rick's Cafe one day for at least the sunset. Simply amazing. However, do NOT use the taxi the resort suggests. They say it is $20 (for a 10 minute ride) which seems reasonable, but they really mean per person. They wanted $160 for 8 of us to take a 10 minute ride. You wouldn't even pay that in NYC. There are reputable drivers that you can call that will charge you per vehicle,not per person. Use them.There is a designated license plate color for drivers certified to be safe that you can trust. Also, travel the island! It is so dynamically different from place to place. You won't be sorry. Anyway, let me know if you have any questions and happy planning!!!

Originally Posted by Dymond6 

I'd like to talk to someone (by email/phone) to ask questions regarding their wedding experience. I am getting married at Beaches Negril in October and am just wondering a few things. Such as, did they allow you to do any of your own decorations without the charge. If someone would contact me, I would appreciate it.

Staying strong through a cancelled engagement/wedding. Thankful for all the ladies here and hoping the best for everyone!!! xoxo

#29 mdcoug

mdcoug
                  • 128 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:02 PM

That is great to hear that you will be able to add on certain things. I have decided to just do the BB, and hopefully add the arch that is with the island paradise theme on the beach. 

#30 zbwedding

zbwedding
                    • 156 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:29 PM

Thanks for all the info!  Hoping for smooth sailing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users