Photo

Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#2731 char79uk

char79uk
  • 262 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:44 AM

I've also seen this cake that i like, i don't want anythng fussy just simple but nice.  I might add some butterflies on to it.

Hi Chamaine hope this is a much better picture, check out my like page x

xxx Charmaine xxx

#2732 samcalv1

samcalv1
    • 300 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:45 AM

Char - The drapes make a HUGE difference.... It looks lovely hun  xx :-)

#2733 michelle2011

michelle2011
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:13 AM

Wow Charmine the drapes look GORGEOUS... i would defintately try to fit it in the budget if you can. Your guest will love it. It looks beautiful... with the chair covers etc it really does look fairytale like.

The cake is also gorgeous! Yummy. I can't wait to try mine. My dad and son made the bottom tier which is fruit and mum is going to bring some round for us to try. Top two tiers will be sponge! Yum, yum, lol. You know after Mexico i will be stuffing my face hee hee x

Girls any of you know how much it will cost me to call Mexico? I asked on the FB page about contacting our WC and they have given me a phone number but dont want a phone bill to go through the roof! lol

#2734 roo66

roo66
        • 1,001 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:58 AM

Michelle im not sure how much the call will cost but you could ring the man reception and request a call back.

Charmaine How could we not be impressed with the wall drapes and lighting there truly stunning. I hope you can find a company who can accomodate your budget.With this look you could go for simple decor elsewhere.I love it

OH ive just had a thought instead of flower centrepieces how about using butterflies on the tables you could go really mad or keep them to a minimum.On etsy you can get origami butterflies.Oh im excited for you hehehe

#2735 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:17 AM

roo.... your poor mum... sending much love and hugs   

Michelle, good luck for your hair trials... pix pix pix :-)

Have a look here for international dont know if it will help??? or as roo says call em and ask em to fone you back

http://www.productsa...ionalprices.pdf

OMG, char was it when i booked htis thread started..... flippin' eck, cant believe that time has passed... so as you know 8/9 months has passed already... your day will be here before we know it, you 2012 girls will be my reason to come on here after my wedding :-) and then 2013 girls, as im sure they will be along soon, will be more of a reason for us to keep popping by..... :-)

The drapes are beautiful... i can see why they cost as much as the job they do is fantastic, its amazing how they transform a room..... WOW, and that cakes is lovely :-) You have so so much sorted, you are so going to be able to relax on the lead up to the wedding... brilliant x

#2736 michelle2011

michelle2011
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Nicyx 

roo.... your poor mum... sending much love and hugs   

Michelle, good luck for your hair trials... pix pix pix :-)

Have a look here for international dont know if it will help??? or as roo says call em and ask em to fone you back

http://www.productsa...ionalprices.pdf

OMG, char was it when i booked htis thread started..... flippin' eck, cant believe that time has passed... so as you know 8/9 months has passed already... your day will be here before we know it, you 2012 girls will be my reason to come on here after my wedding :-) and then 2013 girls, as im sure they will be along soon, will be more of a reason for us to keep popping by..... :-)

The drapes are beautiful... i can see why they cost as much as the job they do is fantastic, its amazing how they transform a room..... WOW, and that cakes is lovely :-) You have so so much sorted, you are so going to be able to relax on the lead up to the wedding... brilliant x

Oh thanks Nicy that is a great help. I am gonna mention it to one of my BM's tomorrow as i know she said they have a international line at work. Might be able to get her to call and pretend to be me and cost me nothing. The thing is with the language barrier you dont know how long your be on there trying to explain what you want lol.

Weekends seem to be cheaper though so if she can't do it i might give them a call tomorrow afternoon and ask to call me back....

I can't believe how time has flown by its scary really. Trying to enjoy it all as will soon be over then will have wedding planning blues :o( i joined in 2009!! bloody ages ago ha ha...

#2737 *lyndsey*

*lyndsey*
              • 184 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:29 PM

ah roo i'm sorry to hear about your mam, hope she gets well soon x

#2738 *lyndsey*

*lyndsey*
                • 184 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:34 PM

here's the brochure.....

SDC12800.JPG

#2739 *lyndsey*

*lyndsey*
                  • 184 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:35 PM

SDC12801.JPG

#2740 *lyndsey*

*lyndsey*
                    • 184 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:36 PM

i know the photos arent that clear, this is the pic from the front of the brochure

SDC12793.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users