Photo

Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#2621 roo66

roo66
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:45 PM

Oh congratulations Ashley, Cuba looks fab happy planning you really have come to the right place xx

#2622 roo66

roo66
    • 1,001 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:51 PM

Michelle just had a thought about Scarlett unless shes poorly she may be having a growth spurt and is waking up hungry.It might be worth giving her a snack before bed time just to see or a milky drink.Nothing worse than being tired is there, well actually havin just said that there is. being hungry needing a wee or worse still needing a poo.SORRY I LOWERED THE TONE THERE.God i should know with ibs hahaha seriously i hope you get some sleep xxxx

#2623 roo66

roo66
      • 1,001 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 05:55 PM

oh im on a roll now thats what happens when youve been to work from 3 till 12.30 had one southern comfort and a scoop of movenpick ice cream i stink of fajitas and cant sleep.If you go down the vista magnet route order the stickers then you can wrap the magnets in tissue paper and stick um  xxx nite girlies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx off to trawl facebook now its bloddy 2 oclock ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#2624 leasexy24

leasexy24
        • 112 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:53 AM

nicky im october 5th sandos riviera.xx

#2625 gom4good

gom4good
          • 45 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 01:56 AM

Hey ladies...............im having a bit of a nightmare this weekend............found out one of my bridesmaids is no longer able to come to mexico! (finances) and another has just found out she is pregnant! she will be 6 months when we go...........went bridesmaid dress shopping this weekend, but there is no way we can get the dresses now as we have no idea what size my pregnant bridesmaid will be.............and that means i carnt carry on with the planning as everything else eg flowers, sashes, ties for men.......all depend on colour of bm dresses.............ahhhhh im stressing big time..........

I loved coral for the bm dresses...........but they prefered turquoise..........oh god oh god,,,,,,,,,,,,,any suggestions mucho appreciated........xx

#2626 josietoms

josietoms
            • 765 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:12 AM

Hey I know this sounds harsh but this is your wedding it doesnt matter what colour they preferred if you have your heart set on a colour scheme you should just say well sorry ladies but I have chosen turquoise as my colour scheme and I'm sure we will be able to find something we all like in this colour.  With regards to the dresses and one of your BMs being pregnant why dont you wait for a couple of months you will be suprised what you will find when you need to find something.  Once you have said the colour is definately confirmed you can then carry on planning all the sashes, ties etc and then you wont be at a loose end x

Originally Posted by gom4good 

Hey ladies...............im having a bit of a nightmare this weekend............found out one of my bridesmaids is no longer able to come to mexico! (finances) and another has just found out she is pregnant! she will be 6 months when we go...........went bridesmaid dress shopping this weekend, but there is no way we can get the dresses now as we have no idea what size my pregnant bridesmaid will be.............and that means i carnt carry on with the planning as everything else eg flowers, sashes, ties for men.......all depend on colour of bm dresses.............ahhhhh im stressing big time..........

I loved coral for the bm dresses...........but they prefered turquoise..........oh god oh god,,,,,,,,,,,,,any suggestions mucho appreciated........xx

Josie x

#2627 josietoms

josietoms
              • 765 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 03:14 AM

For those of you having an AHR you MUST wear your dress again - everyone loved the fact we wore our outfits again; and the rest of the 15 who came with us did as well - we all chose to do it after a few too many Tequilas.  Might go and pop it on again this morning - lol :-) 

Nicy - I'll dig some photos out from the AHR X

Josie x

#2628 michelle2011

michelle2011
                • 1,301 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:17 AM

Oh Josie it sounds like your day was perfect i really hope mine is the same, it was lovely reading your mini review! What a way to remember your special day. x

Yes i'd like to see your AHR pix too. We are defo wearing our outfits again for our AHR :o)

Roo - you could be right. I didn't notice her come in last night but i was absolutely sparko for our girls night out. Feeling it today, Not even dressed now! lol lazy moo day for me ha ha...

The magnets sound great, fab idea

No i dont want HER to enjoy the day. I dont think she will i'm marrying her son! She dosen't like me so not gonna be happy lol.. GOOD!!! She hasn't even mentioned the invites to me or thanked me for her top i made her for the airport. Old witch. Dunno why i bother!!

#2629 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:35 AM

Added you Lea :-)

March 2011

BecaJ
                    26/03/11
                    Gran Porto Real
                    From Luton

April 2011

Jacqui
                    April 2011
                    Moon Palace
                    From Liverpool

May 2011

Nicyx (Nicola)
                    06/05/11
                    Riu Palace
                    From Warrington - living in Annan

lyndsey
                    17/05/2011
                    sensatori
                    from newcastle upon tyne

June 2011

Michelle2011 (Michelle)
                    01/06/11
                    Barcelo Maya Palace
                    From Welling, Kent

Waybuloo (Lisa)
                    02/06/11
                    Gran Bahia Principe Tulum
                    From London

gom4good
                    09/06/2011
                    Sensatori
                    From Wales

July 2011

leonie1986
                    07/07/11
                    Casamagna Marriott, Cancun

Lynsey
                    25/07/11
                    El Dorado Royale
                    From Glasgow

August 2011

herbie76
                    02/08/2011
                    Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya
                    from Essex

kiwimel
                    06/08/2011
                    Moon Palace

October 2011

Leasexy24

5/10/11

Sandos riviera

From Liverpool

Samcalv1
                    21/10/11
                    Grand Riviera Princess
                    from Llanelli, South Wales

November 2011

Soon-To-Be-McRae (Vicki)
                    12/11/11
                    Gran Caribe Real
                    From Blackpool

JoanneIreland
                    Nov 2011
                    Barcelo Maya
                    From Ireland

March 2012

amurka (Anastasija)

06/03/12

Dreams La Romana (Dominican Republic)

From Chatham, Kent 

April 2012

Kerry872

11/04/2012

Azul Sensatori, Mexico

From Lichfield Staffordshire

July 2012

char79UK (Charmaine)
                    July 2012
                    From Croydon 

#2630 Nicyx

Nicyx
                    • 2,914 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by gom4good 

I agree with Josie... Its your wedding so i say you dictate the colours etc..... just say, !my wedding colours are "coral" and this the colour i want my BM's in" maybe compromise a wee bit and let them choose the dress but even then, its your right to choose....

I have learnt a long hard lesson with this wedding planning and that is "you cant please all the people all the time" its your day and you just have to be selfish for it.... as harsh that sounds & as hard as it is.... its true x

You could definatly look at BM dresses though and when looking see what size they go upto and the take it from there......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users