Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#1271 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by michelle2011 

Vicki - sorry your not getting married in Mexico! But Cyprus WOW it will be just as nice. It looks beautiful. You are still a destination bride so no need to leave us :o(.... stay!!!!!

I agree... You should stay and keep us up to date with your plans... Mexico or not, you dont have to leave xoxo

#1272 herbie76

herbie76
    • Site Supporter
    • 270 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:38 AM

Well ladies, I went to the wedding fayre today and got a bargin on my bridesmaid dresses £99 each instead of £140 so as I had to buy 4 thats a hreat saving for me and because I ordered Hollie's aswell I got 10% off of hers so only £135. I was very pleased with myself. So now my colour scheme is chosen its like a dusky pink I will post photos soon x

Shoe shopping tomorrow

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#1273 michelle2011

michelle2011
      • 1,301 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by herbie76 

Well ladies, I went to the wedding fayre today and got a bargin on my bridesmaid dresses £99 each instead of £140 so as I had to buy 4 thats a hreat saving for me and because I ordered Hollie's aswell I got 10% off of hers so only £135. I was very pleased with myself. So now my colour scheme is chosen its like a dusky pink I will post photos soon x

Shoe shopping tomorrow

Whhooooo hooooo what great news. Can't wait to see the pix of the dresses! Shoe shopping tomorrow! LOVE IT!!!! I have been looking at centrepieces today online and now have a few ideas!

I can't wait to get Scarlett's flowergirl dress after xmas :o)

#1274 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
        • 418 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 10:56 AM

Vicki - My friend got married there a few months ago! It was absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! You wont regret it, she cant speak any higher of Zucchini's.

Her pics of her walking down the long white steps to get married look wonderful x

Originally Posted by Soon-to-be-McRae 

Hi Ladies

Not been on for a while but in that time we have made some major decisions regarding our wedding, bringing good and bad news.

Bad news is we have decided to no longer get married in Mexico i am devastated,we have had to make this decision based on finances as i still have had no luck finding a job and the TA keeps telling me brochures are coming out later and later so with no rough idea of price we were in the dark, TA also advised that Mexico is going to to go up in price as well so that wasn't good news when making our decision.

Good news is we have now decided to marry in Cyprus in October 2011 and booked today  which i am really pleased about, we have booked our accomadation but i have held of on the wedding as i am trying to get prices and information for a place called Zucchini's in Peyja, which is gorgeous i have posted the link below.

http://www.zucchiniw...ticle.php?id=70

I am going to miss all you lovely ladies on here and hope all your weddings are fantastic which i am sure they will be, you all have fab plans.

Vicki x

#1275 char79uk

char79uk
          • 262 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:21 AM

Hi Ladies, thank you for all your kind words and hugs, my dad is recovering and is getting stronger by the day x

Vicki - my fellow Gran Caribe Real bride, I'm going to miss being able to compare notes on the hotel with you but I agree with the others there is no need to leave us you are still a destination bride and i would love to hear all about your plans, Cyprus looks absolutely beautiful xx

herbie - Wow what a bargain, I have a few wedding fayres coming up in my area and i am on the look out for some bargains to, post pix as soon as. x

xxx Charmaine xxx

#1276 josietoms

josietoms
            • 765 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:33 AM

Hello ladies - after 2 weddings, a hen do and 2 birthdays parties I am finally deciding to crack on with some wedding planning!

The 6 week action plan has started in an effort to lose 12lb - need to be at my goal weight by 1st Nov really to feel comfortable in my dress!!

I was going to make some barefoot sandals for the ceremony as some of them are £20 - £30 so was going to pop down to Hobbycraft and came across these on the web and they are only £10 per pair and the company are based in the UK.  You can get them made in whatever colour you want.  I dont know if you go for all white and the pearls, blue small beads and white pearls or the white small beads and blue pearls.  Will have a play around but this is them - for £10 its not worth the hassle of trying to make them......

Pearl-white-barefoot-sandal-2_1.jpg

Josie x

#1277 *lyndsey*

*lyndsey*
              • 184 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:07 PM

hi all,

I havent spoken in a while, got a lot going on but hopefully will get back to planning very soon! i love the barefoot sandals, i have been looking for some flattish sandals but haven't had much luck!x

#1278 herbie76

herbie76
                • Site Supporter
                • 270 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:54 AM

Hi ladies heres a photo of my bridesmaid dresses what do you think??? I havent got a photo of hollies dress, will post it when i get one.

Also i got my shoes  Pink Paradox - Sherbert and am having them dyed the same colour as the bridesmaid dresses.

shoes.JPGphoto.JPG

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#1279 janapana

janapana
                  • 591 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 08:30 AM

gorgeous dress!

#1280 josietoms

josietoms
                    • 765 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 10:14 AM

Love the dress herbie xx

Josie x

0 user(s) are reading this topic