OMG i havent been on here in AGES!!! SOOOOOO much to catch up on.

I have been married nearly 4 months.... And i though time went fast leading up to our wedding.... OMG 4 months.....

Loving married life Soooo much, Still love people asking me for my name, and love looking at my name on letters that come through the post!! HAHA... im such a geek!!!

Got a cheque in the post from the tax office the other day... it has my Maiden name on and it as i forgot to change it with them, it looked too wierd!! I have changed it with them now but to see Nicola Bates instead of Nicola Creely was just soooo strange.

I am definalty used to my signature now as i sign it a thousand times a day in the bank where i work.... but i just never get fed uo of seeing it or writing it.... there we go again the geekiness coming out in me!!! LOL x

Im so loving reading all the wedding planning of the brides on here.... i need to come on more often.... i wish i was planning still :-)

We have booked next years hol to Cuba and we will be there on our 1st Anniversary!! ANNIVERSARY... omg thats what we'll be planning from now on!!! haha!!!

Going to go back and read what you UK brides are up to now

Lots of love xx

I have Nicola on my friends list and managed to find you now Michelle, sent you a request .... Thank You :)

Hope you have a great time at your AHR x

Nicola, pleased you have got booked up for a  fantastic holiday in Cuba, will be beautiful and really special for your first anniversary. I will be exactly the same when my name changes...carnt wait!

I have been to Hobbycraft today and bought my paper cutter with perforating blade etc and going to print my thanks for booking boarding pass style cards off(((((((finally!!!))))))). I was in there for about an hour choosing different bits and pieces for them...the kids were bored to tears!    x

Exciting .......Have a fab time Sam :) Is there alot going? x 

Originally Posted by samcalv1 View Post

Can't believe it's my hen on Saturday!!!! Can't wait!! Going to Bristol over the weekend..... x

There's 12 of us going having a limo from where I live to Bristol staying over night and limo picking us on Sun to bring us home.  Really looking forward to it!!!!! The girls are all wearing black dress and wearing bright pink with black writing sashes and I am wearing a bright pink dress with a black sash!!!!! Sashes came today and mine was missing!!! Phoned them they apologised and they are posting it first class......... Will post some pics x

My box came today to pack my dress!!!! God hope my dress fits!!! Did yours fit Michelle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael View Post

Exciting .......Have a fab time Sam :) Is there alot going? x 

Hi Sam Hope you had a great hen weekend? Don't stress about your dress fitting it will be fine, I turned mine inside out then folded it into the box very easy. X

Did you also use the box from life memories???? They've decorated it lovely and put my name etc on it just doesn't look big enough!!!!! It's a relief yours fitted!!!! x

Originally Posted by herbie76 View Post

Hi Sam

Hope you had a great hen weekend? Don't stress about your dress fitting it will be fine, I turned mine inside out then folded it into the box very easy. X

Hiya ladies! Not been on here for soooo long! Went for my first fitting last wk absolutly loved seeing my dress in White!! Fitted perfectly, got a call today my bridesmaid dresses are in, men all sorted to, I leave in 26 days!!!!!!!! An I'm starting to stress!! Has anyone been told by WC to just bring passport birth cert an tourist card an they don't need anything translated???? Did you still get birth cert legalised here in the uk before hand ????

Hiya ladies! Not been on here for soooo long! Went for my first fitting last wk absolutly loved seeing my dress in White!! Fitted perfectly, got a call today my bridesmaid dresses are in, men all sorted to, I leave in 26 days!!!!!!!! An I'm starting to stress!! Has anyone been told by WC to just bring passport birth cert an tourist card an they don't need anything translated???? Did you still get birth cert legalised here in the uk before hand ????
Hi we took copies of our birth certificates, passports and tourist card we didn't get anything translated and didn't need to, don't stress! My only advice is to set your alarm if leaving early. We had to leave at 5am, went to bed at 2am after finishing packing everything for the millionth time. I forgot to set my alarm, Jay set his (but was week days only alarm, new phone) I randomly woke up at 4:55 jumped out of bed like arrrhhh shit!! Quickly woke everyone up, Hollie was upset by being woke up, got herself in a state and threw up just as the minubus pulled up. One mad rush onto the minibus and luckily all I forgot was my straightners. It was like the home alone moment!!