Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What an eventful few days for us all firstly ive missed Jo going which im mad about i have been sooooo ill with the flu.Jo if you do log on have a fab time we cant wait for the piccies im sure it will be ammmmaaaazzziinnn

A bloody gas leak you really couldnt make it up how blimmin scary.We do have a carbonmonoxide monitor Paul picked up i would probably never of done.Money has a way of getting in the way of all the best plans im sure your parents will want to help you out and guess what we get to do it when ours are in trouble

I love the tiara put no piccies of THE dress :(

For you girlies the excitement is gunna build enjoy every second i wish i was still planning our wedding day.Someone else commented on our wedding pictures today september seems such a long time ago.

OH Josie i looked at your OTT bags yesterday girl you worked your butt off they were/are fabulous

Ive been so poorly with the flu since last wednesday ive been either on the sofa or in bed now the dr has signed me off from work till next monday.Talking leaves me outta breath so i cant posssibly run a busy mexican restuarant with the gruffest voice evvverr.Ive managed to get out of bed and watched silent witness from last night without falling asleep.If you now anyone that could/should get the flu jab im not joking girlies get them to have it. On more than one occasion i cried saying i wanted to fall asleep and not wake up.I can see how the flu kills.On the upside Paul has looked after me hes kept me medicated fed and watered and when i havnt wanted anything hes been there to check if i do want anything.He also kept me in constant supply of clen pjs oh and when i made it down stairs for a few hours he stripped the bed washed tumbled and put it back on for me to climb back into.Of course id of done the same for him BUT i dont think id of been quite as happy to do it as he was for me.

Ive eaten rubbish all week but tonight i fancied a fish finger sandwich" hhhmm i said not very healthy is it,put some lettuce in it" he thought that was hilarious.I love my Mr Newnham x seriously girls preggers friends mums and dads need to get the flu jab xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Josie whilst i was posting you posted your flower choices they are fabulous reminds me of spring, perfect, good choice.Girl next Friday wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xx when do you finish work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good luck janapana!!

 

herbie, i love your tiara!

 

does anyone else feel like time has suddenly started to run out?! I have 4 months and my WC isn't replying lately & i am starting to panic we don't have much time!!x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Originally Posted by roo66 View Post

What an eventful few days for us all firstly ive missed Jo going which im mad about i have been sooooo ill with the flu.Jo if you do log on have a fab time we cant wait for the piccies im sure it will be ammmmaaaazzziinnn

A bloody gas leak you really couldnt make it up how blimmin scary.We do have a carbonmonoxide monitor Paul picked up i would probably never of done.Money has a way of getting in the way of all the best plans im sure your parents will want to help you out and guess what we get to do it when ours are in trouble

I love the tiara put no piccies of THE dress :(

For you girlies the excitement is gunna build enjoy every second i wish i was still planning our wedding day.Someone else commented on our wedding pictures today september seems such a long time ago.

OH Josie i looked at your OTT bags yesterday girl you worked your butt off they were/are fabulous

Ive been so poorly with the flu since last wednesday ive been either on the sofa or in bed now the dr has signed me off from work till next monday.Talking leaves me outta breath so i cant posssibly run a busy mexican restuarant with the gruffest voice evvverr.Ive managed to get out of bed and watched silent witness from last night without falling asleep.If you now anyone that could/should get the flu jab im not joking girlies get them to have it. On more than one occasion i cried saying i wanted to fall asleep and not wake up.I can see how the flu kills.On the upside Paul has looked after me hes kept me medicated fed and watered and when i havnt wanted anything hes been there to check if i do want anything.He also kept me in constant supply of clen pjs oh and when i made it down stairs for a few hours he stripped the bed washed tumbled and put it back on for me to climb back into.Of course id of done the same for him BUT i dont think id of been quite as happy to do it as he was for me.

Ive eaten rubbish all week but tonight i fancied a fish finger sandwich" hhhmm i said not very healthy is it,put some lettuce in it" he thought that was hilarious.I love my Mr Newnham x seriously girls preggers friends mums and dads need to get the flu jab xx


Awwww, roo..... Bless you, I do hope you feel better soon, my FI is exactly the same.... Poorly boy!!! Hopefully i wont get it..... Sounds awful!!!

 

Your funny.... Its like getting a diet coke with your big mac and chips!!! LOL :-)

 

WOW, thinking of t, it only seems like yesterday when you went and got married!!!! Time is flying to quickly!!! x

 



Originally Posted by *lyndsey* View Post

good luck janapana!!

 

herbie, i love your tiara!

 

does anyone else feel like time has suddenly started to run out?! I have 4 months and my WC isn't replying lately & i am starting to panic we don't have much time!!x

 

Yes... Im nervous now... Very nervous.... but also VERY VERY excited!!! not enough hours intthe day!!! So much to do!!!! x
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Originally Posted by josietoms View Post

I know I have missed you Jo but I know you will have a fab time and will be an amazing bride!  Cant believe I leave next Friday!!!!

 

Herbie76 - love your tiara.  I tried mine back on the other day - I think after the wedding I may wear it to do the housework - lol!

 

Well all of a sudden there doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day what with being back at work.....we have to deliver the tickets to everyone as we did a group booking and I am not waiting for everyone at the airport to give them their tickets - could you imagine if one of the group was running late which is likely to happen with my family - tho it is usually me!  Booked in hair for next Tuesday (my roots are pretty bad as trying to leave them to the last minute), manicure and pedicure for next Thursday, hotel booked for the Thursday evening, still so much to do but then I havent been that organised its my own fault.  It all suddenly hit me how real it is today as the WC asked me to choose my flowers and book in any spa treatments.........I suddenly felt really nervous and like the other Jo said - that is sooooooooooo not like me!  Its really all happening for us - woo hoo.

 

The flowers I choose; in our package you get a centerpiece, buttonhole and brides bouquet; are below as I really wanted something 'tropical/summery' .....

flower 1.jpgflower 2.jpgflower 3.jpg


GORGEOUS GORGEOUS flowers :-) They are so so bright and colourful, they are stunning.....

 

I just cant get over the fact you leave next Fri.... How on earth did that happen???

 

xoxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello All,

 

45 days till I get married at Riu Tequila Playacar :) Soooooo excited. We booked through Thompsons and got such a great deal and been so helpful so far.

 

I'm from London and 21 people coming xxxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by grovke View Post

 

Hello All,

 

45 days till I get married at Riu Tequila Playacar :) Soooooo excited. We booked through Thompsons and got such a great deal and been so helpful so far.

 

I'm from London and 21 people coming xxxx

 

Hey, hello :-) Welcome along and congratulations x

 

Jo has just flew off to the RIU Tequila for her wedding.....   I take it your all sorted? :-) x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what are you all thinking off for favours? I've found a site that does personalised shot glasses with our names & wedding date on one side and the guests name on the other side. They look fab! What do you all think? most of our guests are friends and like a good drink plus i'm sure there will be lots of tequila on the go! Do you think its a good idea for favours or not?x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by *lyndsey* View Post

 

what are you all thinking off for favours? I've found a site that does personalised shot glasses with our names & wedding date on one side and the guests name on the other side. They look fab! What do you all think? most of our guests are friends and like a good drink plus i'm sure there will be lots of tequila on the go! Do you think its a good idea for favours or not?x

 

I think its a fab idea, whats the site please as i have this on my list of thigs to get :-) x Also saw some little starfish photo frames i want to get to use with names in on the table ( they are not big frames ) not sure what else????

 

xox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need help please ladies....

 

PLEASE PLEASE, where are you getting your FIs suits etc?

 

Are they wearing suits or going casual?

 

I know we have had these discussions b4, i have looked back over the thread but i thought it may be easier for me to ask?

 

Do you have pix?

 

thanks x x x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
    • I think that would be a great idea. I have tried it once and loved it.!
    • That's really sweet. I am sure she would love that.!!
    • Searching for discount wool wedding dresses? Browse David's Bridal wedding dresses for sale, including discount plus size & designer wedding dresses online now!
  • Topics

×