Welcome back roo... Yep, as the others have said... Sod the washing.... We want the review & pix :-) x

Glad your Hen is booked Michelle..... AFTER ive got my arse in gear and ordered my dress then that is what im going to arrange!!! :-)

I emailed my resort photog as i wanted to see samples as i was getting a little worried anyway here is his website, www.calypsofoto.com I dont actually think they are bad, they are lovely i so i dont think i have anything to worry about!!!! What do you girls think? Ive not really looked at other photog's as i know we cant afford so i dont really have anything to compare... but honest opinions please....... :-)

Yeah, like you Michelle, i love Jo's post on here ALWAYS makes me chuckle :-) Your little boy is just so cute.... i love that little suit.... Arrrrrrrr, id be worried a as bride with that little cutie as i want all eyes on me!!!!

Thanks Lisa..... hopefully in the next few weeks i will have some some thigns to flash and post so i wont feel so much like a spare part :-)

Im still deciding about OOT bags i have a few bits, so i may not go all out like some of you but maybe just do a wee welcome bag, with just 1 or 2 things :-) x Watch this space x

xox

Thanks girls, he is indeed a handsome boy like his daddy. he looks like an angel but has got the devil inside him!

Nicy good job for finding that website, that company will be doing my photos too, i think they look fine, and i think they will look even better when it´s us in them!

Morning girlies

I went into work last night and had a fab surprize a few of the girls jumped out on me and covered me with confetti presented me with a huge bouquet and let me into work.

Once inside i was given a bag of gifts which included a magnum of moet in a moet cooler £45 of beauty vouchers for me £45 of next vouchers for Paul.A photo frame id of picked myself (very important lol) a garland of white butterflies and a box of bath bombs.

I only started working there in March so im very shocked at everyones generosity.As a manager a job ive not done before i do worry that they may pretend to like me lol. That said im an easy going boss lol.

Right here goes im going to try and post some piccies YAY 103.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwww how lovely is that. That is so nice of them. I bet you shed a little tear x

WOW you looked amazing. What a beautiful bride. Your dress is gorgeous! Your hair looked lovely! So happy for you. Lovely pix, thanx for sharing!! x

Ahh thanks Michelle

I loved every moment of our day i was so chilled and yep i loved my hair not sure if ill ever be able to redo the extensions to look as good as they did.xx

WOW that is so lovely of them Roo....I might need to tell my office that!!....lol

Your pictures are amazing, who did your hair?  It looks stunning....can't wait to see more :)thewave.gif

I now feel like I am finally getting married - 4 months away from the big day - lol!  Not taken me long has it.

Seem to be in wedding mode at the moment and the wedding co-ordinator is being good at getting back to me now I am nearer the date - its true they do make more contact with you nearer the time.

I have finalised my hen party for 23/11/10 - theres 14 of us going - woo hoo - the west end better watch out!

Pre 3 month meeting set up for November at AHR venue

Final bridesmaid shopping trip booked in the diary for Nov

In correspondence with the hotel about paying extra for a private reception

Speaking or bartering with a photographer

All go go go now - just the fact I am so strapped for cash.  But so far we havent put anything on a credit card so we have done well.

For Christmas last year my mum gave us one of those ceramic money boxes with wedding fund on it that you can only get the money out by smashing it - every 20p we have we have put in there over the year - so maybe smashing that soon hopefully there will be a couple of hundred quid in there!  xx