Photo

Butterfly4kathy2's Planning Thread

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#11 dana

dana
  • 285 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

Wow your planning thread is awesome, congrats!

#12 **Kat**

**Kat**
    • 2,682 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:57 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by sammysgirl
      Kathy- I am totally going to have to borrow that idea for my AHR!
      If you mean the stickers! You totally should! I got them at Micheals! (I dont know if you have them in your area) but here is a link to all kinds of styles that

Stickers products at Michaels

#13 Cassie

Cassie
      • 5,341 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:57 PM

congrats Kat! You're going to have a gorgeous wedding, love your dress! And sounds like you got lucky and have a pretty awesome MOH!
        Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#14 Hannah2012

Hannah2012
        • 63 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 03:59 PM

everything looks great

#15 **Kat**

**Kat**
          • 2,682 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:00 PM

Thanks Cass!! I cant wait to see your planning thread!!!

Yeah, my MOH is pretty damn amazing! I dont know how scary my wedding would look without her! LOL

#16 ~Angela~

~Angela~
            • 4,172 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:13 PM

Love it, Kat!!!!

Where did you find the camera cutouts that you used for the photoshare info, I like them a lot!!!

You are going to have the best time - can't wait to see all the pics!

#17 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
              • 521 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:15 PM

Congrats! Everything looks great. I get sooo excited when I see a new planning thread, so thanks for sharing!!

#18 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,151 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:21 PM

loooove everything ... your cake cutting set with the beads/stones is one of the things i planned on DIYing but ran out of time, plus then my mom gave me a lenox set at my shower, and i think she would have felt badly if i didn't use hers, kwim? but i love yours!

are the freeze dried orchids ok to bring across borders? they are beautiful! even if not, i think you'll be fine as long as your luggage isn't searched. my MOH brought her BOUQUET home from mexico in her luggage and didn't get caught!

so excited for you!!!

#19 **Kat**

**Kat**
                  • 2,682 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:23 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ~Angela~
                    Love it, Kat!!!!

Where did you find the camera cutouts that you used for the photoshare info, I like them a lot!!!

You are going to have the best time - can't wait to see all the pics!
                    My MOH made them at the craft store. She had a place near her that did die cuts in all kinds of different shapes! They were SUPER cheap! I think all she had to do was buy the sheets of paper. You should see if any craft stores do them around you. I can even ask her what store she used if that will help at all.

#20 **Kat**

**Kat**
                    • 2,682 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 04:25 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cougs

are the freeze dried orchids ok to bring across borders? they are beautiful! even if not, i think you'll be fine as long as your luggage isn't searched. my MOH brought her BOUQUET home from mexico in her luggage and didn't get caught!

so excited for you!!!
                      I HOPE the orchids are ok. I have heard stories of girls having problems getting freeze dried flowers through customs, but it was my wedding planner that suggested I bring them and she said that she has had girls use them before and didnt have any problems! so we will see. *fingers crossed*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users