Photo

Heidi Montag looks awful with her new plastic surgery procedures

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
  • 712 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:09 PM

Did anyone watch The Hills last night? It was so sad to see her new face which now looks older and very plastic....so sad.

#2 lizconemac

lizconemac
    • 161 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:34 PM

I watched it! Holy smokes, when she cried - you could really see the plastic surgery.....it's really sad because she can never go back. I agree with her mom - I hope it softens and she looks less like Joan Rivers....but I don't think that's how it works.

#3 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:49 PM

Oh my gosh... it was horrible!

She has such body dysmorphia issues. That girl does not need a plastic surgeon, she needs a therapist. I'm all for people doing what makes them feel happy, but damn, the fact that she completely changed herself into a new person makes me think there's something more than the typical person who gets plastic surgery.

#4 *Linds*

*Linds*
        • 5,776 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:50 PM

omg it is just pitiful how terrible she looks!!!
          Loving married life! <3

#5 LA923

LA923
          • 200 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:22 PM

I felt so bad when her mom first saw her. I didn't even know they would do lipo on someone so small. I think her mom said it best when she said they need to work on her inside and figure out what's wrong.

#6 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:35 PM

You guys are making me curious! I don't watch her show but I know what she used to look like from her being in the press/tabloids.

#7 Lisa DSO

Lisa DSO
              • 712 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:03 PM

It was so so sad and she just doesn't look right anymore and it makes me upset for her. I wonder if Spencer had any influence on this. I thought she was so much cuter before. Now she looks like that cat woman lady that had all the plastic surgery. She is what 22, 24? Why in the world would she think she needed an eyebrow lift?!?
                Check this out:

She also revealed that she had a "back scoop" the day she got ten different procedures, but she's not sure exactly what it is.

"I actually didn't know," she said. "I might be the first one to try it. It carves out your back a little bit." Heidi also "had my waist cinched in on both sides."

Yep, sad when she couldnt even cry or eat right....

#8 jenv

jenv
                • 169 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:10 PM

i know !!! i couldn't believe how she looked and she could even eat..

#9 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                  • 2,727 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:55 PM

My FI and I watched it last nite and he used to always have a celeb crush on her like right after her first boob job so he wanted to see the changes and all that kept coming out of his mouth was "holy crap! thats so gross!" lmao!! she looks like the so called "cat lady" its pretty scary...and its sad that theyre saying that she did that many procedures at once because her and spencer knew it would make headlines and they need all the press they can get since the hills is slowly dying down...talk about breaking your mothers heart.
                    He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                    My Planning Thread

#10 Sloan

Sloan
                    • 1,279 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:48 AM

FrankenHeidi!!! OMG -- she looks very plastic. I don't like. What the hell was wrong with her previous face and body I always thought she was gorgeous. Now she's just another overdone plastic-y looking idiot from LA. She's gonna look like Joan Rivers when she's older.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users