KittenHeart's (Amy) MASSIVE Planning Thread!

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#81 mswhatever

• 475 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:14 PM

Everything looks so good!!!!!

#82 MaggieandJay

• 1,029 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:18 PM

OMG! That is all so awesome! Impressive! Your wedding is going to ROCK!!!
      Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#83 wendyjd

• 968 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:58 PM

What an amazing planning thread. Everything looks great. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time. Congrats!!

#84 skadow

• Banned
        • 1,853 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:08 PM

Thanks so much for posting. I kept wanting to see more and more posts. Your pics were so fun to see. I am sure you will have the best time! Congrats

#85 jennypenny23

• 295 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:37 PM

WOW! What an AWESOME planning thread!! You did such a great job and Im sure you will have the most amazing dream wedding!

I really love the dry erase door hangers!! What a great idea!!! I'd love to know where you got yours!

#86 momichele

• 203 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:01 PM

OMG Amy. You did such a great job. I really like the family tree finger prints. I have been MI from the AS b/c work is killing me but I wanted to come on and wish you luck since you are leaving soon. I can't wait to see the pics.

#87 KittenHeart

• 3,103 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:41 PM

Thanks so much girls!!

#88 amandamarieb

• 239 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 11:30 PM

AMY!!!! OMG!!! Amazing. I don't know if you never sleep or if your just nuts. :) All I can say is, can I hire you to help with my wedding? Kidding, well sorta! Congrats. I can't wait to hear all about the wedding.
                  Amanda ~ Marrying Stephen on October 10th 2010 at Azul Sensatori

#89 FutureMrsRobart

• 254 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:30 AM

This is BEYOND wow!! You did a phenomenal job and have planted so many great ideas! SEXXY BD pics too. Have a fabulous wedding - as I'm sure you can imagine, cannot wait to see the pics of everything after it has come together!!

Us + 5 Kids + 34 Adults = 41 Booked

#90 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:04 AM

WOW! WOW! And......WOW, sweetie-pie! "Here, here!" for Amy and her magnificent Planning Thread!!

You're like some kind of wedding-planning phenom/rockstar/virtuoso -- and I'll need an icepack after I pick my jaw up off the floor, because damn, you're good!

So let me just say, maybe I am a little biased because you KNOW I think you are utterly fabulous anyway, but you just *might* be the most prepared, meticulously detail-oriented bride-to-be EVER!! And you weren't kidding about your planning thread being a beast either, but I'm sure all of the wonderful ideas you had and were able to share will be an inspiration to future brides for ages to come! A 12-page Word Doc. must be some kind of record....but with each post, I was more and more impressed by how dedicated you've been to making sure you, your husband-to-be and your guests have the experience of a lifetime.

I am so proud of you and all of the hardwork, time and energy you've invested into making your wedding vision come to life -- everything is flawless and your day is destined to be just as brilliant as you are!

HUGS, MUCH LOVE and ENORMOUS CONGRATULATIONS to you, my dear friend...and I absolutely cannot WAIT to see all of your stunning photos when you return! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users