Sign in to follow this  
Kimmysals

Bridesmaid dresses

Uh oh. Now I feel terrible. I had my girls buy their own dresses. I just picked the color. They weren't terribly expensive, around $100 or so but still.. Now I feel bad. I will pay for their hair and makeup then before the wedding. That will make it better I think. I'd hate for them to secretly think that I was being cheap sad.gif

I think that's very generous of you! Don't feel bad. I've spent tons of money on my friends' weddings and I never once felt they were in any way cheap. It is the choice you make when you agree to be in someone's wedding.

We bought our BM dresses but since the groomsman are just wearing khaki's and white shirts we figured everyone should already own that anyway. I am not sure what to do for a BM gift outside of the dress. It's not a dress they will ever wear again so I wanted something to say thanks that they could use after the wedding.

Really cute dress! I'm planning to pay for the flights for my side of the bridal party, but my side of the wedding would have a harder time making it for our day if we weren't helping. I don't think anyone should feel bad if they're not able to do that... but I am planning to be less picky about things to keep other costs reasonable for them.

cute dresses, i like the colour.

we paid for our wedding parties outfits. we let the girls pick out their own dresses, just gave them the colour. they all did their own hair & makeup.