Photo

Target - $0.99 J&J First Aid To Go Kits

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jak27

jak27
  • 715 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 09:33 PM

Just FYI, my FI & I were at SuperTarget this morning and stumbled upon Johnson & Johnson mini First Aid To Go Kits for $0.99 each! What a find! Here's what the look like:

JOHNSON & JOHNSON First Aid Kits

Great addition to the OOT, but I couldn't find them for less than $2.50 online! I'm thrilled!

FYI, they were not in the dollar section, but instead were on an end cap in the pharmacy, toiletry section along with other travel mini-sized items like travel Kleenex, Purell, etc.

#2 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 09:35 PM

I got all mine at Target too, they were all in the travel section at my target! that was the cheapest that I could find too!!

#3 lavalos

lavalos
      • 261 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 09:43 PM

oooh, thanks for the tip. Heading to target tomorrow!

#4 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 09:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jak27
          Just FYI, my FI & I were at SuperTarget this morning and stumbled upon Johnson & Johnson mini First Aid To Go Kits for $0.99 each! What a find! Here's what the look like:

JOHNSON & JOHNSON First Aid Kits

Great addition to the OOT, but I couldn't find them for less than $2.50 online! I'm thrilled!

FYI, they were not in the dollar section, but instead were on an end cap in the pharmacy, toiletry section along with other travel mini-sized items like travel Kleenex, Purell, etc.
          SuperTarget Where is there a supertarget?? Don't let me loose in there!

#5 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 10:19 PM

I love Super Target.....I think the closest one to me is 3 hours away near Houston. Oh wait....maybe they have one in San Antonio? Hmmm. I am moving there next weekend!

#6 jak27

jak27
            • 715 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 09:22 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amyh
              SuperTarget Where is there a supertarget?? Don't let me loose in there!
              Super Target is fabulous...it's a regular Target but with a grocery store in addition to more home decor and electronics. I love it! I cannot leave that place without spending at least $50 each time...yesterday I had to put back two memory foam pillows, two pairs of shoes and a bubble machine (for our dog) b/c I had already done so much damage!

And just FYI, if you're ever at Target and find something you need more of, scan it on the price scanner and it'll tell you where the item is located in the store and if there are more in the stockroom or not...just a tip!

#7 JulieG

JulieG
              • VIP Member
              • 8,323 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:32 AM

For all you Canadian girls, Dollarama also has them for $1. Just so you know, I bought mine there already.

#8 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:34 AM

Also the 99cents-only store chain almost always has them in L.A. If someone needs them, let me know. I live near two of them and pass 3 others on my way to work, lol.

#9 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,861 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:04 AM

Awesome find! Thanks for the post!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users