Sign in to follow this  
jak27

Target - $0.99 J&J First Aid To Go Kits

Just FYI, my FI & I were at SuperTarget this morning and stumbled upon Johnson & Johnson mini First Aid To Go Kits for $0.99 each! What a find! Here's what the look like:

JOHNSON & JOHNSON First Aid Kits

Great addition to the OOT, but I couldn't find them for less than $2.50 online! I'm thrilled!

FYI, they were not in the dollar section, but instead were on an end cap in the pharmacy, toiletry section along with other travel mini-sized items like travel Kleenex, Purell, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak27 View Post
Just FYI, my FI & I were at SuperTarget this morning and stumbled upon Johnson & Johnson mini First Aid To Go Kits for $0.99 each! What a find! Here's what the look like:

JOHNSON & JOHNSON First Aid Kits

Great addition to the OOT, but I couldn't find them for less than $2.50 online! I'm thrilled!

FYI, they were not in the dollar section, but instead were on an end cap in the pharmacy, toiletry section along with other travel mini-sized items like travel Kleenex, Purell, etc.
SuperTargethuh.gif Where is there a supertarget?? Don't let me loose in there!

I love Super Target.....I think the closest one to me is 3 hours away near Houston. Oh wait....maybe they have one in San Antonio? Hmmm. I am moving there next weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
SuperTargethuh.gif Where is there a supertarget?? Don't let me loose in there!
Super Target is fabulous...it's a regular Target but with a grocery store in addition to more home decor and electronics. I love it! I cannot leave that place without spending at least $50 each time...yesterday I had to put back two memory foam pillows, two pairs of shoes and a bubble machine (for our dog) b/c I had already done so much damage!

And just FYI, if you're ever at Target and find something you need more of, scan it on the price scanner and it'll tell you where the item is located in the store and if there are more in the stockroom or not...just a tip!

Also the 99cents-only store chain almost always has them in L.A. If someone needs them, let me know. I live near two of them and pass 3 others on my way to work, lol.