Photo

Iberostar rose hall beach review

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 virgotech757

virgotech757
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:19 AM

HELLO ALL! JUST GOT MARRIED ON 4/11/10 AT THE IRHB BUT STAYED AT IRHG. I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE PICTURES I SAW POSTED DID NO JUSTICE AT ALL HOW BEAUTIFUL THE WEDDING SET UP IS AT IRHB. WHEN WE ARRIVED TO MEET WITH THE WEDDING COORDINATOR THEY WERE JUST FINISHING A WEDDING ON THE TERRACE WHERE I WAS SET TO GET MARRIED 3 DAYS LATER. THE COUPLE AT THAT TIME WAS USING THE PACKAGE FLOWERS...WHICH WERE JUST OK. THE ENTIRE TIME WE WERE THERE THE WEDDING COORDINATOR AND HER ASSISTANT CRISTAL KEPT IN CONTACT WITH US TO MAKE SURE WE WERE DOING OK AND IF WE NEEDED ANYTHING. THEY ALSO CONTACTED TAI FLORAL JUST TO GO OVER EVERYTHING WE ORDERED TO MAKE SURE WE HAD EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING EXTRA. THE DAY OF THE WEDDING WE BOOKED A ROOM AT THE BEACH FOR ALL THE FEMALE WEDDING PARTY TO GET DRESSED RIGHT ACROSS FROM THE TERRACE. TAI FLORAL ARRIVED AT 11 AM TO START SETTING UP. THEY WERE THERE THE WHOLE DAY TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS GETTING DONE CORRECTLY. NATALIE FROM TAI FLORAL WAS GREAT! THE WEDDING COORDINATOR MADE SURE I HAD WHITE WINE DELIVERED TO ME ALL DAY AS THAT WAS MY DRINK OF CHOICE AND THEY REMEMBERED THAT. MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS A QUEEN. EVERYONE WAS VERY PUNCTUAL FROM THE COORDINATORS AND THE FLORAL SHOP. WHEN I GOT DRESSED THEY GOT ME TO THE TERRACE ON TIME AND WHEN I TURNED THE CORNER IT WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. THE VIOLINIST WAS GREAT AS WELL! TAI FLORAL MADE EVERYTHING SO MEMORABLE. THEY HAD PEOPLE ON THEIR BALCONIES TAKING PICTURES AND THE EMPLOYEES OF THE RESORT WERE WATCHING AS WELL AND THEY ALL SAID THE FLORIST DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB. THEY ALL BRAGGED OF HOW ELEGANT AND DIFFERENT EVERYTHING WAS. THE OWNER OF THE RESORT HAPPEN TO BE THERE VISITING AND WAS TOLD OF THE WEDDING AND WE GOT TO MEET HIM AS WELL. OH MAN! I SAW ALOT OF THINGS ABOUT TAI FLORAL AND THEY WERE NOT POSITIVE BUT CHOSE THEM BASED ON THE WORK I SAW. MAN WAS I GLAD I WENT AGAINST THE REVIEWS!!!! THEY ARE GREAT. THEY GOT VERY CREATIVE ON THE RECEPTION AS WELL. PEOPLE WANTED TO COME TO THE RECEPTION WHO WERE VACATIONING BECAUSE UNCLE TONYS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! THE WEDDING COORDINATORS AND TAI FLORAL EVEN WENT ONE STEP FURTHER AND DECORATED OUR SUITE AT THE GRAND WITH FLOWERS AND DECORATIONS EVERYWHERE! THEY ABSOLUTELY BLEW MY MIND NOW I HAVE 2 FRIENDS WHO ATTENDED WHO ARE CHANGING THEIR WEDDING SITE TO IRHB AS IT ROCKS!!!!!!! FOOD WAS GREAT AND MUSIC WAS OK TO WITH THE DJ AT THE PRIVATE RECEPTION!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND IF YOU HAVE LARGE GROUP DO EVERYTHING AS PRIVATE. I JUST HAVE TO GIVE A LAST KUDOS TO IRHB WEDDING TEAM AND TAI FLORAL

#2 debbmach

debbmach
    • 1,457 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:44 AM

Great to hear that everything went well...will you be able to post some pics
      http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#3 Princess J

Princess J
      • 424 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:36 PM

Wow, sounds great! I would also love to see some pictures, especially of Uncle Tony's. Glad to hear that Tai did an amazing job, their work looks amazing online. I may consider changing to them now from Grande Garden.
        Congrats!
        50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#4 Princess J

Princess J
        • 424 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:39 PM

I actually just noticed her other post under "Best florist in Jamaica" with links to these pics
          iberostar jamaica - a set on Flickr
          I would love to know about the costs as the reception look gorgeous!

#5 Katluvsthebeach

Katluvsthebeach
          • 15 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:55 PM

Beautiful flowers! The colors were amazing! Glad you had a great time and that everything turned out smoothly. We're doing our site visit to JA this week and are going to be checking Iberstar out!

#6 Leez309

Leez309
            • 186 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 07:16 AM

Congratulations! Glad to hear that everything went beautifully. The pics look great.

#7 wendyjd

wendyjd
              • 968 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:26 PM

Glad to hear everything went well. I can hardly wait for October!! I'd love to see more pics if/when you get a chance, of the terrace/ceremony site.

thanks for the review!!

#8 Princess J

Princess J
                • 424 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:40 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Katluvsthebeach
                  Beautiful flowers! The colors were amazing! Glad you had a great time and that everything turned out smoothly. We're doing our site visit to JA this week and are going to be checking Iberstar out!
                  Do you think you may check out Iberostar Rose Hall Beach? Any pics of the reception site "Uncle Tony's" would be great.

#9 virgotech757

virgotech757
                  • 42 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 11:29 PM

sorry ladies been so busy with just getting back home. here are a few ceremony and reception decor pictures

iberostar jamaica - a set on Flickr

again many props to tai floral!!!! i have people hitting me up left and right to get their info.....they are well worth it! the basic package was so rinky dinky glad i went with first thoughts

#10 breeze616

breeze616
                    • 1,760 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 02:30 PM

Hi Virgotech!

I am curious as to what Tai Floral charged you to do such beautiful decor - can you share?

Also, How many guests did you have at your wedding?

thanks so much for posting photos and your review. Congratulations!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users