Las Ventanas

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 bbdq_21

bbdq_21
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 01:58 PM

Hi all,

Anyone been married at Las Ventanas in Cabo??

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:40 PM

one of our members, Leigh Miller, is actually there right now shooting a wedding...

i looked into getting married there but the room prices would have been too high for my guests

it is a fantastic place to get married...i'm sure when leigh gets back she can share some insight and pics.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 leigh miller

leigh miller
    • 936 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:52 PM

im actually leaving on weds. the wedding is saturday. i cant wait. i will give a full report when i return around the 8th. with photos of course :) its elizabeths wedding. shes a member but i dont think spends a lot of time on here.

#4 jak27

jak27
      • 715 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:20 PM

We have a bride, Elizabeth (lpvbride) getting married in August (?) or late July...maybe she'll chime in for ya. But from what I've seen and heard (had two good friends honeymoon there), it's phenomenal. We looked there, but can only accomodate up to 60 people if I remember correctly for an event.

Let us know how your planning continues though!

#5 jak27

jak27
        • 715 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:26 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by leigh miller
          im actually leaving on weds. the wedding is saturday. i cant wait. i will give a full report when i return around the 8th. with photos of course :) its elizabeths wedding. shes a member but i dont think spends a lot of time on here.
          Same wedding! Leigh, I didn't know you were doing her wedding! I cannot wait to hear all about it!

#6 robindepaula

robindepaula
          • Banned
          • 514 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 08:28 PM

Have fun, Leigh!! Definetely share some of the images when you're finished editing!!

Robin

#7 bbdq_21

bbdq_21
            • 37 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 09:34 PM

Thanks Leigh.. I am really curious to know what its like.. and if its worth the price tag!!!

#8 leigh miller

leigh miller
              • 936 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 10:47 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by bbdq_21
                Thanks Leigh.. I am really curious to know what its like.. and if its worth the price tag!!!

everyone i know who has stayed there or shot a wedding there says it definately is! but i will be happy to give you my 2c as well. normally i wouldnt stay at a place that expensive but this time i thought - what the heck! at least once a year i should really spoil myself on a DW and live like the rock star photographer i AM - haha!!!

#9 JUANCARLOST

JUANCARLOST
                • Banned
                • 130 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:27 PM

I live here so I have had the opportunity to shoot weddings there and I do like the place but not sure about the price tag they put on it. I think that it might be a bit pricy for what you get. This is a hotel for people that like small but elegant hotels.

If you ask me I prefer the Palmilla hotel.

Hope that helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users