Photo

FS: Misc Wedding Items

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:45 PM

Hey ladies cleaning out the NY closet for the move here are some things that could use a good home :) Thanks for viewing my items PM me with any questions.

Adirondack Chair Place Card/Photo Frame- From the website "These 2" x 3" favors have been creatively crafted and painted by hand and could be used to display a 1 1/2" x 1 1/4" place card with your guests' names or a photograph of the couple. The chair is made from poly resin material. With its clean and polished finish, your guests will definitely be charmed with these keepsakes"
    Click the image to open in full size.

I have 2 of them and they are FREE buyer pays shipping. We used these to put on our cake other than that they have been stored in their original box. Id rather get rid of these as a set :) if possible..

Peacock Theme Boutonniers- They were both Etsy made to match both my AHR hair piece and my wedding hair piece :) $9 each

#2 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
    • 473 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:16 PM

How many Peacock boutonnieres do you have? Is the second one a boutonniere or a hairpiece?

#3 mswhatever

mswhatever
      • 475 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 04:37 AM

I would love the chair card holders. I will PM you my address.

#4 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
        • 914 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:20 AM

I wish my feet would fit in those shoes! They're gorgeous... I'm sure you'll have no problem selling them!

#5 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TLC4Rock
            How many Peacock boutonnieres do you have? Is the second one a boutonniere or a hairpiece?
            They are both bout's. The purple one we used for our AHR and the other one was used for our wedding. If you want send me your email through PM so I can send you a picture of my husband wearing them both. They looked amazing on him..

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mswhatever
            I would love the chair card holders. I will PM you my address.
            Sure thing.. :)

#6 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
            • 401 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:30 PM

I am absolutely in love with that veil. Tell me though...do you think it would go with my dress? (Google alfred angelo 1816 ivory) It's a little hard to tell since I haven't seen the veil in person! It is a lace dress, so I am thinking the mantilla style might really look nice with it...Not sure if I can swing $70 bucks though, I will have to think about it! It's very beautiful though!
              Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#7 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
              • 1,326 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:24 PM

Ladies im having some computer issues so please email me at
                I am absolutely in love with that veil. Tell me though...do you think it would go with my dress? (Google alfred angelo 1816 ivory) It's a little hard to tell since I haven't seen the veil in person! It is a lace dress, so I am thinking the mantilla style might really look nice with it...Not sure if I can swing $70 bucks though, I will have to think about it! It's very beautiful though!
                I googled it and think it would go perfectly with it. The poster selling it here im almost positive is wearing a mantilla veil very similar to mine. Im always open to reasonable offers so PM me :)..

#8 jhartford19

jhartford19
                • 187 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:09 PM

Cute shoes!

#9 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
                  • 1,326 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 12:03 PM

Bumping :) ..!

#10 Princess J

Princess J
                    • 424 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:55 PM

I may be asking a dumb question but what does 'bump' mean? Is anything left- I love the pic holders
                      50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users