I requested this a few days ago from my Miami contact.  I will send it to you once she gets back to me.

Originally Posted by CynLovesLuis View Post

Has anyone received the package options of the "complimentary wedding"? I'm wondering if we have options on colors and types of flowers...

So nice to know that you can mix and aren't suck with just one!

Originally Posted by alison15 View Post

It's roses or lillies and you can choose the color.  I did a mix of roses and lillies.

Does anyone know what type of music is available for the actual ceremony and how much that is?  I am doing the complimentary package but wasn't sure if there was any ceremony music included on that.

Here are some more questions and answers from my WC:

1) Could you please tell me what standard decor for the ceremony comes with the complimentary package?  

White avant garde chairs, and in the case of the beach Wedding the white linnens for the huppah. 
2) What optional decor/flowers arrangements can I purchase for the ceremony site on the beach?

We have  flower arrangements for starting prices of $89usd, table top arrangements (set of two) for a starting price of $180 usd, the hole beach decoration (linens and flowers for huppah)  for $770usd. Please note prices depend of the kind of flowers and sizes, and that these prices I give you are subject to change fot next year.
3) What flower & cake options will I have with the complimentary package? 

Included with the the complimentary package you have a bridal bouquet roses or lilies, a groom's boutonnier rose or lily, a round cake with sugar flowers for up to 35 people (you can see a picture of the cake at http://www.palaceresortsweddings.com/Collections/MoonPalace/Complimentary.asp). You can upgrade you cake or add on natural flowers, you just let us know and we'll qu
4) What upgrades are available for flowers and cakes?

We have a wide variety of bouquets, boutonniers, corsages, bride's maids bouquets, centerpieces, table top arrangements and cake option to choose from if you want to upgrade. Also, if you have something particulary in mind you alredy saw on a magazine or friends wedding you'll be able to send a picture or describe it to your WC and she'll quote on that.
5) What is the standard decor included with private events?

White linens, hight tables for cocktails (also w/white linens). 
6) What linen options are available for rent?

We have several options to choose from, you'll be able to browse our catalogue once you come to your meeting with your WC onsite. Or if you already have something in mind we could check ahead on it. 
7) What are the live musician options and prices for both the ceremony and the private events?

We have soloists (guitar,violin, harp...), Mariachi, Mexican Trio, etc. Please check the file attached to this email and remember prices are subject to change for next year. 
cool.gif Are there any additional set up charges I should plan for?  

For example if you are bringing place cards, favours, or any kind of decor you would like your WC to set up for you at the ceremony, restaurant, and/or private events an extra charge of $55 usd applies per event. Also, as you will see in the private event info, for any rooftop terraces an aditional $12usd charge per person applies.
9) How far in advance can I reserve appoints at the spa/salon?

For beauty salon & spa appointments please contact Reyna Nunez at renunez@palaceresorts.com, she'll be more than happy to help you on this matter.
10) Will the sound system be available for the ceremony?

There's CD system available for the ceremony, you can bring a CD with 4 or 5 tracks for your ceremony or an ipod. 

Hi ya - so glad someone thought to start this thread.  Anyone else feel uber helpless doing this from afar?

P.S. I have emailed Matt at Del Sol to see if it is true.  I have booked La Luna which is a different branch of his business.  It would be awesome if they have a little more acceptace there of outside vendors.

Wow Jenn that's a great list and very helpful. I have to say that a lot of stuff/prices they mention are so vague and pretty much "wait until you get here and have no other choice." Basically, as long as you don't care how much money something costs MP will be glad to find it for you. I guess I will have to send my inspiration pics to my WC for price quotes.

Yeah, that is the impression I'm getting too.  I knew it wouldn't be exact, but I was hoping to get a better idea of what to budget for.  I guess I'll have to go with the more laid back approach and just save what I can and deal with it in May.  I don't want to be bothered with Walmart trips in Cancun or lugging a bunch of extra suitcases.  I think I'll take some things with me and skip on the things that are too expensive or hectic to transport.

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 View Post

Wow Jenn that's a great list and very helpful. I have to say that a lot of stuff/prices they mention are so vague and pretty much "wait until you get here and have no other choice." Basically, as long as you don't care how much money something costs MP will be glad to find it for you. I guess I will have to send my inspiration pics to my WC for price quotes.