Sign in to follow this  
PetitRouge

Bump me to first class Please :)

Wow! that's great.  We're all flying separately, so I don't think we get any upgrades.  But we may get a cake (Asiana airlines does that a lot for special occasions)

Really???!!!!! Wow, we have 50 people booked in our group. Our TA didn't tell us anything about that! So awesome! First class here I come, ha!

Originally Posted by Lasallebabe View Post

I booked my wedding in October 2011 with AC Vacations. Their policy is once you have ten bodies confirmed - they upgrade you to 2 first class seats. If you hit 20 bodies booked - they give you 4 first class seats. We are very fortunate that we have 27 bodies confirmed...so first class here we come!

So, I decided to call the airlines to see how much an upgrade to first class would be...haha...I just about laughed at the person on the phone! It would cost over $930 per person! AHH! That is more then our photography budget! So I guess we will stick with our original plan of arriving early and giving the flights attendents sweet smiles and hope for the best! One option I did find though, was that I could buy a one day pass for the Presidents club during our 3 hour layover. So we will be able to get free drinks and snacks and relax first-class style during our next flight! It ended up being $50 which I thought would be a fun suprise for FI!

Ahahaha!!! My FI and I always joke that we will be them at the airport, too!!

Originally Posted by aprilmay View Post

Haha, I think it mostly only happens in the movies. With my luck we'd be like Monica & Chandler; the people ahead of us in line get bumped but we don't!

Actually we're flying Westjet and I don't even think they have first class!

This, chances are we'll be flying Westjet. XD  It's all one class!!

Originally Posted by aprilmay View Post

Actually we're flying Westjet and I don't even think they have first class!