May 2011 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1597 replies to this topic

#521 Nan

Nan
  • 599 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by vlynnw 

OH wow she's doing everything, that's awesome! I ordered my real touch bouquets months ago and here is what they look like.  My colors are tangerine and green apple, our flowers are all green cymbidium orchids and orange calla lilies.  The centerpieces I want though also have white hydrangeas in them.

CRW_0062-56-Edit-1.jpg my bouquet large_imagebouquet.jpg   BM bouquet

dscn4969_std-1.jpg  Centerpieces and there will be candles all around them and orange petals scattered on the table.

We are having 20 guests maybe closer to 30 not sure yet, but if we only have 20 I plan on doing one long table and having on of these centerpieces then a vase with one of the bouquets in between each one.  Otherwise the head table will have the bouquets doubling as centerpieces with 2 of these on the head table. 

de01fa091d2293abe01c4a98012d87e1.jpg

This is the canopy set-up that I want that is actually off her website. I'm undecided on the orchids there just because they are so expensive, and I've already started the DIY project of making fabric pomanders with the intention of hanging them on the front of the canopy.  I'm also going to have her set up some luminaries around the reception area and add extra lighting.

Vlynnw I love your colours!! Is it  posible to get all these flowers in Cancun IN May? Great idea to have the bouquets as centerpieces.

The canopy is fantastic and I bet what you are preparing for the front of it will be as pretty with the extra warm feeling that you made it yourself! 

As for the luminaries, I´m having those too. I really like the romantic touch they add to the reception.  I´m so happy that I can share all this info with you!! I´m having 80 people so I´ll have a head table and 6 or seven round or squared tables (still doubting) with 8 or 10 guests each, and a centerpiece on each table.  My colors are purple and orange but now I´m beginning to think that´s too bright. I don´t want to break the peaceful "sea frame" . Maybe some earth tones would be better... 

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#522 JR14

JR14
    • 244 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:45 PM

Vlynnw,

My colors are very similar to yours and I'm doing similar bouquets of orange callas and green cym. orchids for my MOH too!  Mine will be white callas and green orchids.

Here are my inspiration pics (but with less roses) of all my wedding colors

2905483984_ae25a53789.jpg

Bridesmaids colors + MOH in purple (groomsmen in light green s/s linen shirts)

bridesmaids.jpg

My bridesmaids will be holding purple callas and green orchids, since my sis is wearing purple and bouquet is coral/green

3219750_sta.jpg

My centerpiece inspiration

calla bottle.jpg

My colors are tangerine and green apple, our flowers are all green cymbidium orchids and orange calla lilies.  The centerpieces I want though also have white hydrangeas in them.

large_imagebouquet.jpg   BM bouquet

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#523 vlynnw

vlynnw
      • 6,003 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 02:57 PM

I love your bouquet, and your centerpiece ideas with using the wine bottles, those look great!

Nan - I think purple and orange are great, what shade of purple are you going with?

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#524 Nan

Nan
        • 599 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:35 AM

I love your bouquet, and your centerpiece ideas with using the wine bottles, those look great!

Nan - I think purple and orange are great, what shade of purple are you going with?

I want purple as in the first pic or a lighter shade as in the second one. th other colours would be orange of course and I might add a little white or yellow. 

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#525 Nicyx

Nicyx
          • 2,914 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by vlynnw 

OH wow she's doing everything, that's awesome! I ordered my real touch bouquets months ago and here is what they look like.  My colors are tangerine and green apple, our flowers are all green cymbidium orchids and orange calla lilies.  The centerpieces I want though also have white hydrangeas in them.

Vlynnw,

My colors are very similar to yours and I'm doing similar bouquets of orange callas and green cym. orchids for my MOH too!  Mine will be white callas and green orchids.

Here are my inspiration pics (but with less roses) of all my wedding colors

IMG_0588.JPGimages.jpeg

I want purple as in the first pic or a lighter shade as in the second one. th other colours would be orange of course and I might add a little white or yellow. 

WOW, i love all of these, Vlynnw... yours are so unusual, they are gorgeous x

#526 vlynnw

vlynnw
            • 6,003 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 04:26 AM

Nan - those look great, and I of course don't believe in anything being too bright since I kinda have a bright scheme myself! haha!

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#527 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
              • 232 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 04:36 PM

Omg all these flowers are gorgeous! I am going to have to contract this florist too!!

I had no clue it was even possible to get flower centerpieces for so cheap! I was planning on bringing down some stuff for centerpieces to save money.

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#528 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
                • 110 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:29 AM

Hi Ladies!

Its been a few weeks since my last post, and I LOVE all the pictures you've shared.  Here's what my real touch flowers will look like and a picture of my BM dress!  For our centre piece, we will put our BM flowers (in a square glass vase) with tea light candles on each side of the vase.  What do you think?

Ceremony-Flowers.jpg

Instead of the green rose, I will have white calla lilies

BMDress-1.jpg

My MOH's dress is floor-length, my other BM's will have knee-length =)

(Sorry for the tiny photo!)

#529 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
                  • 1,029 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:20 AM

LOVE IT!!!

Originally Posted by eddieandsheila 

Hi Ladies!

Its been a few weeks since my last post, and I LOVE all the pictures you've shared.  Here's what my real touch flowers will look like and a picture of my BM dress!  For our centre piece, we will put our BM flowers (in a square glass vase) with tea light candles on each side of the vase.  What do you think?

Ceremony-Flowers.jpg

Instead of the green rose, I will have white calla lilies

BMDress-1.jpg

My MOH's dress is floor-length, my other BM's will have knee-length =)

(Sorry for the tiny photo!)

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#530 Nan

Nan
                    • 599 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:20 AM

Beautiful!!! the flowers are great and I absolutely love the dress!

I haven´t decided on my BM dressses yet. I have thought about giving them a colour and having them choose their style. I think This way each one can decide what suits her best

Is this a good idea? 

Nan and Erik forever!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users