Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#791 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
  • 168 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

Ok there are no weddings allowed on Sundays at any resorts in Mexico. 

I have accepted all the friend requests I have gotten and have posted the pictures. I tried to put descriptions on them but most are self explanatory. There is even one with my FMIL and Pilar!!!! Happy looking everyone! 

#792 shorn

shorn
    • 67 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 02:06 PM

ugh- no weddings in mexico on sundays? I do know of some brides getting married in Mexico 10.10.10 which is Sunday. My wedding is going to be symbolic....Wonder if that makes a difference. I may hold Ana to the July 3rd date- since she did send me a confirmation! Fingers crossed

#793 magirl

magirl
      • 198 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:10 PM

I was told we could only have a symbolic wedding on a sunday but there would be a 35% additional charge. yikes!

#794 lisadias

lisadias
        • 1,116 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 03:59 PM

Thanks Christa! I love all the pics especially the one with the beer cart lol

Originally Posted by FutureMrsHolt 

Ok there are no weddings allowed on Sundays at any resorts in Mexico. 

I have accepted all the friend requests I have gotten and have posted the pictures. I tried to put descriptions on them but most are self explanatory. There is even one with my FMIL and Pilar!!!! Happy looking everyone! 

#795 1106wedding

1106wedding
          • 317 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:00 PM

Weird what you're saying about Sunday weddings because I've been emailing both Jade and Sapphire about available dates (Sundays inlcuded) and I've gotten responses that some Sundays are still open.

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#796 shorn

shorn
            • 67 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:01 PM

christa- Was the room you had photos of in the perferred tower? Also, is there a bar in the lobby? thanks!

Attached Files

#797 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:03 PM

shorn- the room she had pics of are not in the preferred section as the tub is on the balcony in those rooms. Also there is a lobby bar.

#798 shorn

shorn
                • 67 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

hmmmmm,,,seems that sunday's are an option now then. I'm going to hold ana to the date since she sent me a confirmaiton. will keep you ladies posted if she gives me a hard time

#799 shorn

shorn
                  • 67 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

thanks lisa!

#800 lindzee602

lindzee602
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 22 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 04:12 PM

Hi shorn!  I'm booked for July 2nd, so we'll be down there at the same time! 

I booked a couple weeks ago and was told there were no Sunday weddings by my travel agent.  Maybe they decided to allow symbolic weddings since Now Jade is becoming so popular.  I'm doing a symbolic wedding too. 

Christa - I'm going to friend request you.  I can't wait to see the pics.  Thank you for posting! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users