Jump to content

Photo

The Now Riviera Cancun


  • Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#2181 chrisdior

chrisdior
  • Jr. Member
  • 286 posts

    Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

    YOUR PICS ARE AWESOME!! love the colors and you looked stunning!!! congrats

    Hi Girls! I was married at Now Jade on November 4. It was AMAZING!!!! I've attached the links to my photographer's blog w/ a few pics, as well as the link to the entire wedding gallery. Knock yourself out if you have 3 hours to kill looking at all 550+ of our pics!

     

    Review to come soon, but for now, here are the pics. Email me at kdoze@martinpringle.com or friend me on FB (Kim Doze) if you have questions as I likely won't be on this site much anymore.

     

    Sit back, relax and enjoy it. Seriously!!!!

     

    Blog post

    http://jaclynmarieph...-cancun-mexico/

     

    Full wedding gallery

    http://jaclynmarieph...g.com/KimDustin

     

    I can't get the links to work...sorry! You'll have to paste them into your browser.

     

    Kim



     



    #2182 Matt Adcock

    Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

      Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

      Hola Dana,


      Countdown begins and we are soooooo excited to be part of your day!!


      Check out these pictures of our latests Wedding Story at the Now Jade:

       



      Hi Miranda!  I am getting married May 7th, 2012 at the NOW Jade.  Would love to see what you have planned and feel free to be in touch with any questions.  I haven't been in close communication with Pilar yet, still trying to get everyone booked and decide how I want things to be.  Hired La Luna and a DJ, and I will be getting the most expensive package, mainly for the food upgrade.  We are expecting about 45 people.  My email is mendez_dana@hotmail.com, as I am irregularly on this site.  I am going to do the webinar though.  See you in Mexico!  :)



       



      #2183 Meagan816

      Meagan816
      • Jr. Member
      • 165 posts

        Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:00 PM

        Thanks for posting this pic of the bamboo room.  We are having our reception here and I love how it looks!



        #2184 shannonmarie

        shannonmarie
        • Member
        • 683 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
        • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

        Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:48 AM


        Hey Megan! Congrats on your wedding and happy planning! How did you decide on the bamboo room? I am booked on the terrace and I'm having second thoughts! Is the bamboo room totally inclosed w/air conditioning? I'm worried the terrace will be too hot but I really like the idea of being outside! I'm so confused!
         

        Originally Posted by Meagan816 

        Thanks for posting this pic of the bamboo room.  We are having our reception here and I love how it looks!



         


        62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!


        #2185 kitkat863

        kitkat863
        • Jr. Member
        • 243 posts

          Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:37 AM


          shannonmarie - do you know how many people you will be having? I am having very few people come so I decided on the terrace. I too liked the idea of being outside (even though it might get hot) plus I read that the bamboo room can look empty if you have a small wedding. Good luck!!

           

          Originally Posted by shannonmarie 


          Hey Megan! Congrats on your wedding and happy planning! How did you decide on the bamboo room? I am booked on the terrace and I'm having second thoughts! Is the bamboo room totally inclosed w/air conditioning? I'm worried the terrace will be too hot but I really like the idea of being outside! I'm so confused!
           



           



           



          #2186 shannonmarie

          shannonmarie
          • Member
          • 683 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
          • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

          Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:51 AM


          See I suppose that could be a problem. We are so early in the planning stages so I am not exactly sure. I am thinking anywhere between 25 and 50. That's a pretty wide ranage! I agree with the bamboo room looking empty with few people. Do you know how many people the terrace holds? I guess I will have to wait until I know a better number of guest and then decide! Hopefully I will be able to change my choice if I need/want to!

           

          Wow! Your wedding is just 2 months away! Please tell about it when you return!

          Originally Posted by kitkat863 


          shannonmarie - do you know how many people you will be having? I am having very few people come so I decided on the terrace. I too liked the idea of being outside (even though it might get hot) plus I read that the bamboo room can look empty if you have a small wedding. Good luck!!

           



           



           


          62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!


          #2187 lwynn3617

          lwynn3617
          • Newbie
          • 29 posts

            Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:56 AM

            Hello All,

             

            I'm getting married at the NOW Jade on October 20th, 2012.  We have booked the Your Moments package.  Has anyone else used the Your Moments package and how expensive was it for add ons to that package?  Our group has reserved enough rooms so the Your Moments package is complimentary and was wondering if it is worth it to upgrade to a different package or just pay the difference for add-ons to the Your Moments package. This is our second marriage and we want to keep things relatively simple.

             

            Thanks!

             

             



            #2188 kitkat863

            kitkat863
            • Jr. Member
            • 243 posts

              Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:28 AM

              You can ask Pilar about the number of people the terrace holds. It doesn't look too big so it might only work for about 30 or less people. I knew from the beginning that most people wouldn't travel so it was easy for my to pick the terrace but hopefully you can have a few more people than I do that will travel!! :)


               

              I will post after I get back with a review and some pictures. I can't believe I only have 2 months; I'm so excited!!!

              Originally Posted by shannonmarie 


              See I suppose that could be a problem. We are so early in the planning stages so I am not exactly sure. I am thinking anywhere between 25 and 50. That's a pretty wide ranage! I agree with the bamboo room looking empty with few people. Do you know how many people the terrace holds? I guess I will have to wait until I know a better number of guest and then decide! Hopefully I will be able to change my choice if I need/want to!

               

              Wow! Your wedding is just 2 months away! Please tell about it when you return!



               



               



              #2189 Matt Adcock

              Matt Adcock
              • Vendor
              • 1,243 posts

                Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

                Hola Meagan,

                 

                Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!

                 

                Here are a few more pictures of the Bamboo Room with a totally different set-up, hope you like them:

                 



                Thanks for posting this pic of the bamboo room.  We are having our reception here and I love how it looks!



                 



                #2190 MrsMom

                MrsMom
                • Newbie
                • 35 posts

                  Posted 18 March 2012 - 06:07 PM

                  Has anyone been successful at getting a different bridal bouquet other than the options that they offer?  I honestly hate the options in the booklet and was hoping for something for original but I don't want to have to may hundreds as an "upgrade".  Was anyone able to do this?






                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users