The Now Riviera Cancun

• Please log in to reply
2366 replies to this topic

#1221 lesa860

• 25 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:58 PM

Michelle you look fabulous!!! Thank you for the review I was beginning to have some reservations about Now Jade.  Congratulations!!!!!!

#1222 hammy0426

• 85 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:06 PM

Question to anyone who has already stayed at Now Jade; how late does the Blue Bar stay open each day/night?

#1223 hammy0426

• 85 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 04:39 AM

Jen, I just looked at your pictures and your wedding looks so fun!  thanks for all the pictures of the Bamboo room -it really helps to visualize the room and how I would like to set it up.

Originally Posted by jen.eastman 

I got married at the fountain.  It was beautiful.  Blue beach bar for the cocktails and the bamboo room for the dinner and reception.  The room is wall to wall windows to the outside with a terrace area to sit down. It overlooks ocean and the courtyard where the fountain is.  I thought it was perfect.  IN the bamboo room you can have the dancing as well.  The dj brought dance/disco lights...all included in the divine package.

I did not see any receptions on the terrace.  However it was quite windy when i was there.  Most weddings chose to move the receptions inside.

Here is a link to just some of my pictures from the wedding.  These are from the hotel photographer.  I dont have any reception photos yet, but as soon as i get them i can post those as well.

Jen--Congratulations!!!! :)  I am getting married there in April....we chose the beach for the ceremony and the pool terrace for the reception.... am starting to get a little nervous about the outdoor reception.  Originally our thoughts were "we're gonna be in Mexico. We might as well be outside"...now I am a little nervous about wind and lighting.  Did you see any receptions on the pool terrace while you were there?  Can you post some pictures please and any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks! --Kelly

#1224 ChristieAnn

• 37 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:48 AM

Thanks for the advice! The mosquitos suck, so I think I will get married on the pergola and have an indoor reception. lol It's hard to tell with the pictures how things are situated. 

#1225 Mischaka

• 969 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:25 PM

Jen THANK YOU for having the ceremony at the fountain because i'm having mine there also and your pictures look beautiful.

#1226 RocknRobin04

• Banned
            • 107 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:19 AM

Hey Co-Brides!

Do any of you have an updated map of the property? I've found one online but have don't believe it is a current one as I can't find the Bamboo Room or Blue Bar on the map. I'm putting together a Welcome book for my guests and want to provide them with the info.

THANKS for your help!

#1227 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 11:56 AM

This is the one I used for my brochure and just put arrows pointing to the locations. I have a picture of my brochure at home that i can post to show you tonight.

Attached Files

#1228 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 05:22 PM

This is the items i am sending in my pre travel package to each guest booked. There is also a photosharing magnet but i forgot to put it in the picture.

brochure and vista print items 001.JPG

This is the front part of my brochure.

new vista print stuff 010.JPG

This is the inside part of the brochure where i put the map and just added arrows to the locations for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Hope that helps Robin!

new vista print stuff 009.JPG

#1229 RocknRobin04

• Banned
                  • 107 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:59 PM

Dude! Lisa, those look totally awesome! I can't wait to get started on mine. I'm going to be taking a ton of your ideas. THANK YOU!

#1230 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 08:06 PM

Thanks Robin! No problem, glad I could help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users