I would do this but I learned at a very early age that I can't sew.  lol!  I love it.  There is so much creativity on this website.

I stole your idea, but since I can't even sew a button, I'm having someone make them, only charging me a buck a bag including the fabric

Originally Posted by chell44 View Post

I stole your idea, but since I can't even sew a button, I'm having someone make them, only charging me a buck a bag including the fabric

That's a sweet deal. I paid over $3 per bag just for materials.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • It's so sweet, Nice idea. Perfect for a cute wedding.😍
    • Hello Kim;) Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!! My name is Marisol Vera and I am wedding planner; if you are looking for a destination wedding Cancun and Riviera Maya are great options and pretty safe since all the hotels and resorts are taking great care of their guests and visitors. Please advise which is the destination wedding you are interested in as well as if you have contacted any hotels yet; I will be more than happy to assist you with your big day planning!!! Looking forward to hearing from you very soon;) Have a great day!
    • It depends on how far you can go, Can you go out of US for destination wedding, If yes then their are tons of options Ex. Bali,Thailand is becoming the new hot spot for destination weddings, Other one I would recommend is Rajasthan,India It might be expensive wedding but totally worth it the wedding takes place in palaces. If you don't have that much of budget still their are many options available such as Sicily,Italy - get the authentic wedding ceremony in Italy other one i would recommend is going to Spain their iconic scenery are perfect for a wedding. Thanks🙂  
    • Hi Alexa;) We have multiple services such as wedding planning, floral arrangements as well as wedding furniture. Question, would you please confirm the destination wedding you have chosen as well as the location or resort?  Please find below the links where you will be able to find our catalogue as well as pictures for some of the events we have done in the past;)   https://issuu.com/eventoseuforia/docs/catalogo_euforia    www.eventoseuforia.com   https://www.instagram.com/eventos_euforia_/   Please feel free to contact me with all the questions you may have, it will be a pleasure to assist you:) Have a wonderful evening!
    • I hope you have chosen choosen 3d dress too, it looks the best. When my friend was having a Bachelorette Party and we had to find nice looks for the night, it was like a nightmare. Because 4 girls like 4 different styles and it was hard to find the best one. There are a lot of great articles on this topic you can find on the web https://storyofthebride.com/2020/bachelorette-party-looks-that-will-define-the-night/ . But still we had decided on our brain storm that black and white outfits would have the best looking. It was the only one look that everyone shared. So we had not too many options.
  • Topics