Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#481 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:16 AM

Well I am going to stay on track today, the last few days I have not been totally good. So I promise today I will stay on track!

Congrats to all you that are not swaying and be strong to those that fall off once in a while we can all do this!
    July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#482 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
    • 236 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:58 AM

I'm finally back on track to and made up for my gain last week... congrats to all of you who doing so well! I've learned not to weight myself more than once a week because the fluctuations can be really depressing. Once a week only from now on!

I have to say I'm really stressed though and I don't know how this is going to play out for me over the next few weeks. FI's uncle was killed in a work accident on Tuesday and we've just been told his grandma has a lump in her colon and their worried it could be cancer. Regardless if it is or not she'll have to have surgery and may not be able to come to the wedding.

It's been very hard for FI and now we have a funeral to go to on Monday that is 6 hours away. His family has been through so much over the last year I don't know how to help him cope.

#483 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
      • 295 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Vallarta_2009
        I'm finally back on track to and made up for my gain last week... congrats to all of you who doing so well! I've learned not to weight myself more than once a week because the fluctuations can be really depressing. Once a week only from now on!

I have to say I'm really stressed though and I don't know how this is going to play out for me over the next few weeks. FI's uncle was killed in a work accident on Tuesday and we've just been told his grandma has a lump in her colon and their worried it could be cancer. Regardless if it is or not she'll have to have surgery and may not be able to come to the wedding.

It's been very hard for FI and now we have a funeral to go to on Monday that is 6 hours away. His family has been through so much over the last year I don't know how to help him cope.

We are sooooo sorry to hear this devastating news! Your FI is so lucky he has you to help him through this difficult time. Stay strong!!

#484 Cindy*

Cindy*
        • 2,655 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

Heather, I am so sorry to hear that. My condolences to FI's family. I agree that he is certainly lucky to have you for support. Let us know if we can help in any way.

#485 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:59 AM

wow Heather, that is a crappy hand life has dealt you right now! My condolences for your FI and his family, and I will keep them in my prayers, especially his grandma. Stay strong for him right now, that should be your #1 focus... I just feel so bad for you right now
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#486 bride7474

bride7474
            • 582 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:25 AM

I'm trying to keep myself motivated to exercise. I ordered myself a zumba fitness DVD and P90X (after hearing everyone talk about it in here). Can't wait for them to get here so I can get started. Until then I will keep with the gym and running!

#487 Oryx

Oryx
              • 727 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:14 PM

So sorry to hear that, Heather. My condolences to you, FI & family.

#488 mnh1983

mnh1983
                • 743 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:35 AM

I was bad for Cinco de Mayo! Back on track today though with some running!

#489 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
                  • 236 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:57 AM

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers ladies. I'll keep you posted on what happens. Despite the bad news I've been pretty good with eating. Normally I would have eaten an entire tub of ice cream by now but I've held back!

#490 Oryx

Oryx
                    • 727 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:37 PM

Glad to hear you are doing alright, Heather.

How is everyone else doing? I had a pretty good week. Mostly ate low carb -- only one lunch that I couldn't resist sushi. But as far as cheating goes, I wouldn't say that was too bad. Hope everyone else is doing well. Weigh-in day tomorrow!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users