BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 9!

• Please log in to reply
756 replies to this topic

#381 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:53 AM

congrats Eliana!!

I've been going to the gym on my lunch for cardio and doing P90X at night... still going twice a day! If I keep going like this I will know I did everything possible to get myself in shape for the wedding... no regrets, no excuses!
    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#382 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
    • 888 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:06 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by elifrigo
      GIRLSSS I'M A U.S. CITIZZENNNN!!!! Afterrr being there from 10AM until 5PM! Totally worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Way to go!!

So, I dragged my FSIL to the gym with me yesterday, and she did quite well. I felt a little bad, though, because they hard core sales pitched her. I stayed close by, so they didn't sucker her into anything she didn't want. It's really stupid how sneaky they are. If your gym is awesome and your prices are good, we'll want to buy the membership without being tricked into it. You don't have to push!

On a totally unrelated note, we've decided to go to Jamaica in two and a half weeks! So, now FI thinks I'm being hard core about being bikini ready, when really I'm being hard core about being BD shoot ready.

Anyone watch BL last night? Even FI got a little emotional!

#383 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
      • 340 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:41 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by elifrigo
        GIRLSSS I'M A U.S. CITIZZENNNN!!!! Afterrr being there from 10AM until 5PM! Totally worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Congratulations!!!!

#384 hunniebee724

hunniebee724
        • 340 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:46 AM

It's Wednesday and I haven't touched a piece of chocolate! How's everyone else doing with giving something up for the week?

Annddd I did Wii Fit yesterday! I tried to do a little of the aerobics, but started to get dizzy. I was able to do 30 minutes of yoga and balance though!

#385 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:53 AM

Congratulations Eliana!

So this week hasn't been great for me. Last night I was so tired that I went to bed when we got home from dinner at my dad's, no workout at all. Monday night I did my run but no P90X. On the weekend we were out of town and I didn't work out at all. So I have not worked out consistently since last week! Not good at all. I am so out of shape right now. I have a 10 k race on Sunday. I used to look so forward to these races and always had a goal of bettering my time from my last race. I also used to (i.e. last year) run a 10 k in 50 min no problem. I'll be lucky on Sunday to finish in an hour. When did I get so out of shape. I fail big time. But the good news is, I've signed up for a ton of races between now and the wedding, so I have some chances to redeem myself. Sorry for the vent, just not super happy with myself right now.

#386 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
            • 829 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:31 AM

Don't get down on yourself -- you are doing amazing. I totally understand how you feel, I find I set the bar so high and then when I slack even a little bit I feel terrible (when really, the bar was already set incredibly high and a break is deserved). I'm in a routine, that I can't believe I do everynight - 4 months ago I would have thought I was crazy.

But Wow!! a 10k on Sunday, you are amazing - I can't even run 3! (literally) I'm more of a stairs girl - I can do a million laps of those. But it sounds like you are not that far off what you used to be (i.e. 10k in 50 minutes vs now of hour) That is still incredible. So keep your head up, and eye on the prize!

You are all doing fabulous!

#387 mnh1983

mnh1983
              • 743 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:39 AM

Whoa, I wish I could run a 10K! Don't be hard on yourself...we all need a break every now and then.

I am going to run in a few minutes. If I can get through 2 miles, I'll be happy. I'm more of a walker, usually.

#388 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:56 AM

Thanks ladies.

I've always been a runner, so running isn't that difficult for me. Now P90X on the other hand is a challenge. Are there seriously people who can do a pull up lifting their entire body weight. I try with such earnest but cannot do it. Hopefully one day.

#389 bride7474

bride7474
                  • 582 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:34 AM

Good Morning Ladies!

So I did the Jackie Warner workout video last night, and then got FI to drag me out of bed this morning for a run! haha I feel great!

#390 jamk32179

jamk32179
                    • 341 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:49 AM

I did my Jillian Michaels workout yesterday and I am SO sore!! BUT, I need to get off the couch and jump back into it before work. Happy Wednesday!
                      September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users