Houston Brides!

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#151 angelov321

angelov321
  • 548 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by chong 

Any suggestions on tanning salon? I don't typically go tanning but I thought it might be worth getting it done. I got two more months to go :)

Im not really sure about any place around here. Im still a little new to Houston. Im sure you can go to any salon, but I would go with the spray tanning the offer because its safer.

As for your veil question, Im going with a flower instead of a veil. I tried a veil on when I went to try on my dress and I didnt feel right with it on. I guess its not for me. Plus, I really like the flower. It does with the DW theme. GL

#152 lilly129

lilly129
    • 350 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:17 AM

Maggie Congrats on the dress!! That's so exciting!  I had my final fitting yesterday yay!

Angelov - I'm glad the first class was good!!  Definitely take advantage of the fact that they let you use the gym and take classes while you're doing bootcamp - I really like Body Combat as well. :)

#153 mistibuard

mistibuard
      • 444 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:53 AM

Congrats on buying your dress Maggie!! I bought mine also this weekend while visiting my mom in Dallas.

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#154 Heidi82

Heidi82
        • 72 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:30 AM

Hi ladies!  I am a newbie on here and I have just been "lurking around" on my lunch breaks!!  I am in Houston too and hopefully a soon to be DW bride!!!

I am looking in the Riviera Maya area and have a few ideas for a location.  I hope to nail something down and book it mid-late next week.  Tentatively my date is set for November 12, 2011!  It's so far away but I can't wait!

I think I live near a lot of you too!  I am off TC Jester in the Cottage Grove neighborhood!

Can't wait to see you pictures and keep up with your planning!

I need to check out this boot camp thing!  I run at Memorial 2-3 times a week, but I'm definitely far from being toned!

What a great site!

Heidi

#155 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by chong 

Any suggestions on tanning salon? I don't typically go tanning but I thought it might be worth getting it done. I got two more months to go :)

I was thinking of spray tanning as well so if you ladies find a place you like let me know!

Originally Posted by Heidi82 

Hi ladies!  I am a newbie on here and I have just been "lurking around" on my lunch breaks!!  I am in Houston too and hopefully a soon to be DW bride!!!

I am looking in the Riviera Maya area and have a few ideas for a location.  I hope to nail something down and book it mid-late next week.  Tentatively my date is set for November 12, 2011!  It's so far away but I can't wait!

I think I live near a lot of you too!  I am off TC Jester in the Cottage Grove neighborhood!

I need to check out this boot camp thing!  I run at Memorial 2-3 times a week, but I'm definitely far from being toned!

What a great site!

Heidi

WELCOME!!!!

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#156 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:07 AM

Here is a teaser pic!

Dress.JPG

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#157 angelov321

angelov321
              • 548 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:31 PM

Beautiful, yet sexy!!!!  Perect for a DW.

Here is a teaser pic!

Dress.JPG

#158 angelov321

angelov321
                • 548 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:32 PM

Perfect*

#159 Leigh17

Leigh17
                  • 339 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:03 PM

Love it!  Looks great.

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

Here is a teaser pic!

Dress.JPG

#160 chong

chong
                    • 360 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 05:08 PM

Welcome!!! Let us know where in Riviera Maya you are getting married at. Maggie and I are both getting married at Azul Sensatori~

Originally Posted by Heidi82 

What a great site!

Heidi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users