Photo

Houston Brides!

• Please log in to reply
336 replies to this topic

#1 lilly129

lilly129
  • 350 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 04:54 PM

I looked through and I didn't see a thread already for Houston Brides so I thought I'd start one! Anyone up for trying to set up a happy hour/get together??

I'm in the Heights and I'm getting married September 2010 at Dreams Riviera Cancun!

#2 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
    • 222 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:38 PM

Im Houston too, and we're Dreams Tulum!!! July 31st this year, four months from now! eep! We are off of Blet8 & I-10 west

#3 angelov321

angelov321
      • 548 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:35 AM

East Houston! Getting married Nov 12, 2010. Seems like forever away!

#4 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
        • 1,029 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:52 PM

I am in Midtown and a May 2012 Bride which is really far away! I would love to get together!
          Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#5 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
          • 222 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 02:55 PM

We should plan a GT sometime in May. We can meet in Midtown, maybe the Coffee Groundz (my boss owns the spot so we can get a nice disc) heheehe. Or somewhere else, either way is fine with me.
            If anyone needs help with thier jewelery, I work at Zadok Jewelers off of Post Oak and San Felipe. Im not in sales, I am the owners personal assistant. But if I can help, I will be glad to for my BDW fellow brides!

#6 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:06 PM

I am down for a Meet and Greet in may for sure!
              Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#7 lilly129

lilly129
              • 350 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:14 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by bsf&jpg
                We should plan a GT sometime in May. We can meet in Midtown, maybe the Coffee Groundz (my boss owns the spot so we can get a nice disc) heheehe. Or somewhere else, either way is fine with me.
                If anyone needs help with thier jewelery, I work at Zadok Jewelers off of Post Oak and San Felipe. Im not in sales, I am the owners personal assistant. But if I can help, I will be glad to for my BDW fellow brides!
                I'm up for a meet and greet in May! I have a site visit may 6th and 7th but the rest of may is pretty much wide open.

No way! I bought my fiance's wedding band at Zadok! I think we need to go back and get another one - he has big knuckles and little fingers so finding the right size has been sooo hard!

#8 angelov321

angelov321
                • 548 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 02:00 PM

Im defintitely up for a meet and greet! I may be moving to the midtown area in May so it would be perfect for me! :)

#9 bsf&jpg

bsf&jpg
                  • 222 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lilly129
                    I'm up for a meet and greet in May! I have a site visit may 6th and 7th but the rest of may is pretty much wide open.

No way! I bought my fiance's wedding band at Zadok! I think we need to go back and get another one - he has big knuckles and little fingers so finding the right size has been sooo hard!
                    Really?? Cool beans! Yup, I can help you. If you guys want to come in, ask for Betty and we will try to figure it all out and make a perfect fit!

Im here Mon-Sat from 10am to 5pm. PM me if you want my num or email addy.

#10 steponmyknee

steponmyknee
                    • 115 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:10 PM

Hello, fellow Houston girls! I'm in Kingwood, getting married in San Diego on May 15.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users