Sign in to follow this  
lilly129

Houston Brides!

I looked through and I didn't see a thread already for Houston Brides so I thought I'd start one! Anyone up for trying to set up a happy hour/get together??

I'm in the Heights and I'm getting married September 2010 at Dreams Riviera Cancun!

We should plan a GT sometime in May. We can meet in Midtown, maybe the Coffee Groundz (my boss owns the spot so we can get a nice disc) heheehe. Or somewhere else, either way is fine with me.

If anyone needs help with thier jewelery, I work at Zadok Jewelers off of Post Oak and San Felipe. Im not in sales, I am the owners personal assistant. But if I can help, I will be glad to for my BDW fellow brides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsf&jpg View Post
We should plan a GT sometime in May. We can meet in Midtown, maybe the Coffee Groundz (my boss owns the spot so we can get a nice disc) heheehe. Or somewhere else, either way is fine with me.
If anyone needs help with thier jewelery, I work at Zadok Jewelers off of Post Oak and San Felipe. Im not in sales, I am the owners personal assistant. But if I can help, I will be glad to for my BDW fellow brides!
I'm up for a meet and greet in May! I have a site visit may 6th and 7th but the rest of may is pretty much wide open.

No way! I bought my fiance's wedding band at Zadok! I think we need to go back and get another one - he has big knuckles and little fingers so finding the right size has been sooo hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilly129 View Post
I'm up for a meet and greet in May! I have a site visit may 6th and 7th but the rest of may is pretty much wide open.

No way! I bought my fiance's wedding band at Zadok! I think we need to go back and get another one - he has big knuckles and little fingers so finding the right size has been sooo hard!
Really?? Cool beans! Yup, I can help you. If you guys want to come in, ask for Betty and we will try to figure it all out and make a perfect fit!

Im here Mon-Sat from 10am to 5pm. PM me if you want my num or email addy.