• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#31 cbell

cbell
  • 475 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:12 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by carolina24
    quick question....did your WC agree to the center pieces before hand. I ask b/c we have the Ultimate package as well and it doesn't say anthing about center pieces so I was going to take them down myself. it would really help out if they were just included....thanks!
    Hmmm...you know you might be right, maybe it's just the ceremony table that's included. I'll look at my paperwork tonight to see the cost breakdown and let you know what I was charged.

#32 carolina24

carolina24
    • 1,573 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 07:37 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by cbell
      Hmmm...you know you might be right, maybe it's just the ceremony table that's included. I'll look at my paperwork tonight to see the cost breakdown and let you know what I was charged.
      thank you for looking!!

#33 tiffanyan02

tiffanyan02
      • 123 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:34 PM

Thank you for the great review! It is so great to see recent reviews so I can start planning. I loved your dress and great bridesmaid colors!

#34 cbell

cbell
        • 475 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 10:44 AM

Hi Carolina 24 I looked for my receipt but couldn't find it....I think it was all in spanish and we didn't really understand it so I threw it out during my wedding clean-up. My contract showed $60-120 for each extra centerpiece. One was free since it was used for the ceremony table so I only had to pay for 2 extra. I want to say they were around 80 each so just a slight notch up from the basic.

#35 carolina24

carolina24
          • 1,573 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by cbell
            Hi Carolina 24 I looked for my receipt but couldn't find it....I think it was all in spanish and we didn't really understand it so I threw it out during my wedding clean-up. My contract showed $60-120 for each extra centerpiece. One was free since it was used for the ceremony table so I only had to pay for 2 extra. I want to say they were around 80 each so just a slight notch up from the basic.
            thats what i though....thank you so much :)

#36 Trinas79

Trinas79
            • 179 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:23 PM

Such a beautiful wedding! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

#37 cbell

cbell
              • 475 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:02 PM

I just pulled out my spring/summer clothes to switch over my closet and found my Dreams bill with my swimsuits! I was only charged for 1 centerpiece rather than 2...assuming that was an error. The centerpiece was $71.....

#38 kate&devon

kate&devon
                • 150 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 11:19 PM

Wow tons of pics. Absolutely love the pic of you and your flower girls looking at your shoes!

[IMG]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs014.ash2/34045_1507391727839_1325681535_1627159_1121245_n.j pg[/IMG

http://img.weddingco...cker/nlp8wi.png
                  For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.-Judy GarlandBride and...

#39 JT3

JT3
                  • 443 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:51 PM

Everythng looks great thanks for sharing...

#40 L&A2010

L&A2010
                    • 156 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:56 PM

Gorgeous! Thanks for all the pictures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users