Photo

TTD for $250?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 mrsdillner

mrsdillner
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:24 PM

Okay, is this legit? Merrick Cousley has told me he can do a TTD in Ocho Rios for $225 including: transportation, 2 hour session, 50-100 pics on CD, photo retouching and airbrushing. Others have initially responded with $800 but were willing to negotiate down to $400 (with a shorter session) and Diana Campbell told me to name a price and she'll figure out a package. Did I hit the jackpot, or is this too good to be true?

#2 Mallory57

Mallory57
    • 454 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:32 PM

Maybe you hit the jackpot, but like the old saying goes "If something seems too good to be true, it probably is"....either way...INVESTIGATE!! Ask to see samples of entire shoot and ask for contacts of references and check up with them. Let us know if it works out...a $250 quality TTD would be AMAZING! Good luck ! :)
      35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#3 mswhatever

mswhatever
      • 475 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:37 PM

That is an awesome deal. I do not think you could go wrong with Diana Campbell!!!

#4 mrsdillner

mrsdillner
        • 11 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 05:21 PM

So is this Diana Campbell good? She quoted me a price slightly higher, but she has such good reviews! And is a TTD session worth it? My fiance is against it-- he thinks its silly and weird. I think it's an awesome opportunity.

#5 wendyjd

wendyjd
          • 968 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:30 PM

Wow, 250 seems very affordable. Didn't see any TTD on his website but the photos look good.

#6 Kevin and Vickie

Kevin and Vickie
            • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:16 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mrsdillner
              So is this Diana Campbell good? She quoted me a price slightly higher, but she has such good reviews! And is a TTD session worth it? My fiance is against it-- he thinks its silly and weird. I think it's an awesome opportunity.
              We hired Diana Campbell for our wedding at Couples Sans Souci last month and it was the BEST thing we ever did. She and Richard are fantastic to work with and the pictures we have are priceless. From the getting ready pictures, to walking the resort for photo`s to ending the day in the Carribean in our wedding attire, she and Richard captured it all.

Can`t figure out how to upload pictures here...feel free to contact us to see the pictures.
              kevinandvickie at eastlink.ca

#7 Stephani

Stephani
              • 62 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 06:05 PM

Whats a TTD?

#8 mswhatever

mswhatever
                • 475 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:58 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Stephani
                  Whats a TTD?
                  TTD = Trash The Dress

Playing in the ocean in your wedding dress.

#9 twinklelittlestar

twinklelittlestar
                  • 19 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 06:27 PM

I think TTD is very trendy right now and they are so artistic. I am doing one and my photographer shoots them for free for all the brides. We plan on using the lighthouse, seven mile beach, and even some small cliff jumping.

#10 Princess J

Princess J
                    • 424 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:47 PM

I'm bringing my photogs from Vancouver and they are willing to include one too for free. Good to negotiate in advance though.
                      50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users