Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#6281 lisadias

lisadias
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:41 AM

Teira and Tris all your pictures are stunning! you guys must be so happy with so many good and great ones to chose from!

Sherri- I posted my cheesy video here and you better too , ok if you really don't want to make sure you send me the link lady!

#6282 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:49 AM

Lisa - Your video was awesome and so beautiful. Ours is crap. Unless you want to watch me fidget for 15 minutes because I can't hear a word the JoP is saying. I'll send you the link.

#6283 Teira1031

Teira1031
      • 766 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:58 AM

Mocha - I would love to see it too!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

Lisa - Your video was awesome and so beautiful. Ours is crap. Unless you want to watch me fidget for 15 minutes because I can't hear a word the JoP is saying. I'll send you the link.

#6284 tris

tris
        • 609 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:41 AM

Thanks everyone :)

We got the CD's and we have approx 2500 pictures from both days! The ones she posted were just her fav's... I've found so many other amazing pics that she didn't post.

I don't know how I'm even going to START my photo album with so much to choose from!!!

The shirts I made myself. Just bought iron-ons from Staples and printed them from my printer.

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#6285 lesee

lesee
          • 320 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

If any of you girls are interested, I posted a planning thread here:

http://www.bestdesti...11#post_1600119

#6286 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:15 AM

Lesse everything looked AMAZING!!! You did a wonderful job on everything, question on the one photo of you in your dress and all the leaves looks black and white, did your photog do that or did you do that in photoshop?

#6287 lesee

lesee
              • 320 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:48 AM

Thanks Brandy! I belive the photographer edited that photo in a program call aperture. You could probably do the same thing in photoshop. I just haven't figure out to do that yet. :)

#6288 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                • 899 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:08 AM

Lisa, where is your video posted?  I tried to go through posts to find it but no luck.  I'd like to watch :o)

#6289 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:25 AM

LOL yeah I was going to ask you how you did it, bc I cant seem to figure it out!!  I know theres a way to make a photo black and white and pick one thing in the photo and keep it color, but cant figure it out at all!

#6290 lesee

lesee
                    • 320 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:32 AM

After I designed all that stuff...I want to take a photoshop course... LOL...I always do things the hard way and assbackwards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users