Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#4441 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:40 AM

Yes, Erin move on, they will never even email you back probably, I didnt ever hear back from them until I actually placed an order and even then it took them a while to get back to me

#4442 lisadias

lisadias
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:52 AM

hahaha, I knew I had emailed about koozies before and I just checked my outbox and I did send barry promos an email on Dec 13th and NEVER heard anything back. Ladies do not deal with this guy!!!!!

#4443 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:53 AM

yep thats him alright!!!

Originally Posted by lisadias 

hahaha, I knew I had emailed about koozies before and I just checked my outbox and I did send barry promos an email on Dec 13th and NEVER heard anything back. Ladies do not deal with this guy!!!!!

#4444 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 10:59 AM

I dont know if you all remember back when I said my FSIL was trying to invite her friend to MY bachlorette party, but I found out this weekend even after I told her there probably wasnt any room she asked my friend who is organzing it all BY HERSELF (yeah another issue) if she could invite her friend and get this not just that friend but another friend one she didnt even ask me about!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And I dont even know this girl at all, at least the other girl I have met a few times before!

#4445 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:21 AM

i'd be stepping up and just saying NO if i were you Brandy.  it's you're bachelorette, not your friends'!

#4446 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:23 AM

Oh I did I told my friend they werent invited and she knew she spoke up for me, and said there wasnt enough room, I had to hear from my friend about it, my FSIL didnt ask me!  Sometimes I wish I hadnt asked her to be in my wedding, she hasnt done a damn thing! My friend is planning it all on her own, it was kind of just thrown on her, and I feel terrible about it, I mean she was more than willing to do it, but its putting all the stress on her, and she not even able to come to our wedding.

#4447 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
              • 521 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:38 AM

Yeah Brandy, I was thinking about flip-flops... I dunno. There's so many pretty shoes out there I just feel like I'm missing out. Like I can just imagine the pic that the photogs take of my shoes, lol.

#4448 Lua

Lua
                • 1,231 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:38 AM

your FSIL is a piece of work eh? your poor friend. :(

#4449 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                  • 1,541 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:50 AM

Brandy, that is terrible, poor for and your friend!  I couldn't imagine dealing with this whole situation... Have you thought about asking your FI to say something to her about it???  It is his sister...

Married the love of my life in April!!

#4450 lsmith211

lsmith211
                    • 168 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 11:58 AM

Brandy - it's good that your friend stood up to your FSIL and told her they couldn't come!  I can't believe she did that after you told her there was no room for the first one!

Lua - you can also take a look at http://www.weddinglinensdirect.com/ I got my stuff here and it was pretty cheap, and they shipped everything really fast...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users