Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3951 kitty25967

kitty25967
  • 320 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:56 PM

Question regarding ceremony music.  Though I am very un-traditional (hence a DW!)  I do kind of like the idea of playing "here comes the bride" for my processional.  Is that odd for a beach wedding?  I just listened to it and got chills.  I can't wait to be THE Bride.  I've been in and to a lot of weddings and it's finally my turn!  This may have already been discussed so sorry.  Just listen to it and you will get excited as well!  I want to play "fun" music for the rest.  Is anyone else using traditional music?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=lgh9XTkQTDI

#3952 lsmith211

lsmith211
    • 168 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 02:56 PM

I don't think it's weird to use "Here Comes the Bride" for a beach wedding - especially if it gives you chills!

We're using very untraditional music - our whole ceremony is Dave Matthews and Ben Harper - we're huge fans and travel to at least 3 Dave Matthews shows a year, so for us it's really meaningful

#3953 lisadias

lisadias
      • 1,116 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:24 PM

I am not too traditional either but I think I am using this bridal march by Jonathan Cain from Journey.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related 

#3954 primavera

primavera
        • 428 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:41 PM

I don't think that it is weird!

Lisa, that version is beautiful!

I am walking in to Somewhere over the rainbow with Israel Kamakawiwo. I am not a traditional bride at all, and in Sweden we don't walk in to Here comes the Bride, so it is different for me I guess. Not sure how to time it right though, it is a pretty long version. I will have to talk to my brother, the music producer, about that.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#3955 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
          • 1,917 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:13 PM

I just had to come on here quickly to make you all laugh. I was putting another iron-on onto a bikini bottom and melted right through the whole swimsuit. I'm so glad it was just a cheap one from Walmart so I was able to laugh when it happened. Thank goodness it was only $7! But now I still have to buy another bottom and try again. ha ha! Oh and now the iron has a rhinestone "E" stuck to it. Not too sure how to explain that one to the hotel.

#3956 KathyW

KathyW
            • 123 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:38 PM

Hey girls,

Just wanted to post real quick before heading to bed... starting my work week tomorrow..Blah

So I started doing a lil tanning/spray tan and am using Oxyelite Pro (its amazing!) and went to pick up my dress after having the train shortened and tonight was the first time I tried it on and actually didnt feel fat and gross! Its amazing how a little tan makes you feel so much better about your body and the fat seems to be less noticeable (also lost a few lbs after starting the OxyPro) ...lol So anyway I am FINALLY happy with my dress and will stop looking for more! lol

Another thing, has anyone used any eyelash growth product? I have been researching it online and my friend uses Revitalash..I found one online that has really good reviews its call Lashipix. I think Im gonna buy it and see how it works. Has anyone else used anything thats working?

Good night ladies!

33 booked including bride and groom

#3957 Teira1031

Teira1031
              • 766 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 08:12 PM

I cannot keep up with you ladies! i think i have 200 posts to read!! but ive been dying to share this ALL freaking day! I was on facebook today and Bella Femme Photography posted one of my BD pics as a teaser!!! and i'm in LOVE and cannot wait to see the rest... so here it is...

180431_191505094204146_107714435916546_577437_3388370_n.jpg

#3958 tris

tris
                • 609 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 08:49 PM

Teira!! I LOVE the pic!

SO, I got my unedited BD proofs today! She uploaded all 200-some pics and I get to choose my top 15 for her to edit and make all amazing :). So these are literally right off the camera. I'm so happy with them I had trouble picking 15!

If anyone wants to see, PM me and I'll send you my password to the photobucket album I uploaded them to. I'm not too comfortable posting them on here but I'd love to share ;)

Oh, here's my fav. She caught me laughing :) (this is totally cropped btw, full *covered* boobage in the actual pic, haha)

trissmile.jpg

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#3959 Teira1031

Teira1031
                  • 766 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:54 PM

Tris you look beautiful! Such a natural smile in that picture! I DEFINITELY want to see the rest of yours! PMing you now for the photobucket info :)

#3960 lisadias

lisadias
                    • 1,116 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:27 AM

Girls those look great so far, can't wait to see the rest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users