QueenDiva
    • 521 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:29 AM

Welcome Monica! Brandy, my vote is for #1

#3923 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:30 AM

Wow, I wasnt expecting so many different responses lol!!!

#3924 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:43 AM

so a bit of a situation (situation normal) my bridesmaid who is also FI sister asked me if she could bring her friend to the bachlorette party, Im not friends with her and to be honest I dont really care for her to much, and I have no idea what to even say, especially since Im not really planning this thing, its supposed to be her and my other friend, but its more my friend taking over then it is her, I mean what do I say?

#3925 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
          • 1,541 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:55 AM

Brandy, I would talk to your other friend about it (who is primarily planning it) and see what your FSIL has said to her, if anything.  That should give you a better idea of what the whole situation is.  Maybe your friend told her she better ask you because she's thinking you aren't going to like the idea...but, who really knows.  It's a tough situation I think.  I wouldn't want to ruffle any feathers (so to say), but I also don't think I'd want someone there that I wasn't too fond of....

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3926 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
            • 100 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:56 AM

They are all Large, Sky.  I ordered the swatches and when I actually fo the full shirt it didn't really mesh well. LLAAAMMMEEEEE  But FI loooks great on him and I am going to keep all the pants I ordered for the GM's.

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Bailey, what shirts did you get from island importer and what color?

Attached Files

#3927 Lua

Lua
              • 1,231 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:56 AM

Brandy, I would say stick to your guns. You shouldn't have to spend your bachelorette party with someone that you aren't really fond of.  Maybe just word it something like "If it's ok with you, I'd rather just spend my Bachelorette my bridesmaids and close friends (or whoever you want) only so that it can be special. I'm sure your friend will understand" .. and hopfeully your FI's sister gets that.  It is YOUR bachelorette, not hers.

#3928 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
                • 100 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:57 AM

Hey Monica and Welcome...I am Monica too!!

#3929 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:58 AM

I know Im stuck! I mean the only person who knows her is my FSIL so she will probably feel odd Im guessing I dont know, I know I wouldnt want to go where I didnt know anybody except one person and she'll probably but stuck of FSIL butt bc she doesnt know anyone else I dont know why do people insist on inviting other people in these situations! If I didnt put her on the list then why would you ask ggggrrrrrr!!!! Obviously I didnt put her on there bc I had no intention of inviting her.

#3930 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:59 AM

would you happen to have a picture, thats the color I was considering but wasnt sure if its the right color, would you say its sort of close to a tiffany blue, at least a little turquoise or is it more of just a light blue color.

Originally Posted by baileybride2b 

They are all Large, Sky.  I ordered the swatches and when I actually fo the full shirt it didn't really mesh well. LLAAAMMMEEEEE  But FI loooks great on him and I am going to keep all the pants I ordered for the GM's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users