Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3331 lisadias

lisadias
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:48 AM

Oh Mocha I hope it all works out! I think I want to do the same. I tried to mix two pictures together like you did but in word lol and boy it did not look the same. I really want chiffon ruffles but all the dresses I have been seeing are with organza. Do you think it is possible to get this look in chiffon? This is me in the top of MY dress which I like but would like one of the bottoms below. And if it can only be done in organza to get that look, would it look stupid that the top is chiffon and the bottom organza? HELP!

bodice.bmp

ruffles.jpgruffles 2.jpg

#3332 tris

tris
    • 609 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:55 AM

I forgot that I hadn't share this yet, I had mentioned it before the weekend.

The most amazing videography in the world. The make your wedding day into a movie... YOU WILL BAWL (this is a warning). I wish I could afford something like this. Their photos are great too, but I urge you guys to watch a few of their videos. They're beautiful.

http://www.stillmotion.ca/

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#3333 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:08 PM

Lisa, I think it's very possible to have the chiffon ruffles the way you want. Which skirt do you prefer? I can try to make you a picture if you like. I just used paint for mine. I probably need a picture with more of the bodice showing though.

Tris, if I had an unlimited budget I would have hired Studio 67. They do a day of video that you can show at your reception. I went to a wedding that used them and it was amazing!

http://studio67.ca

#3334 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:11 PM

i'm loving both of those skirts!

#3335 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:33 PM

I think the second one would work best because of the way my bodice is shapped, attached is a picture of the full bodice. I hope it worked. thanks Mocha

full bodice.bmp

#3336 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
            • 1,541 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:43 PM

I really like how it would look with the second one too!  What is the turn around time for this Lisa?  I just worry you are getting so close to your date...

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3337 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:51 PM

I have no idea about turnaround time but I would think about a month if I get it from China! I may also have a seamstress here try and do it for me, haven't decided yet but I think I will be much happier with my dress because the bottom is a heavy satin that is stiff and I don't like it. I don't know why I didn't remember that but I guess I was just pressured into making a decision cause they tell you 4-6months delivery when ordering an original.

#3338 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
                • 100 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:00 PM

Tris and Mocha....I guess I needed a good cry because both of those nade me 'ugly cry'!!!  How much is it for these type of 'photographers'?  I haven't ever seen anything like them.  I have only seen still pictures put into videos.  Those are amazing!

#3339 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:32 PM

Bailey - I know aren't they amazing. Even if you don't know the people they are so gorgeous to watch.

Lisa - I think we'll be okay because we are at the end of April. Sunny from Babyonline told me I would have the dress by March 20. That was the deadline I gave her.

#3340 bryanandchar

bryanandchar
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 165 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:57 PM

Bailey- too funny about the "ugly cry"! I watched some of those videos too and I definately choked up! I wish we could do something like that, but we're already paying for photogs to come with us. If we were only made of money! There are so many beautiful things to get!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users