MsShelley

Post your funny wedding photos here. :)

Hahaha!! Great pics ladies! I've got to say, I'm not so sure I've ever seen a bouquet violated like that before... lol!

I merged this thread with one of my old favs from way back, there are some great ones in here!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinB View Post
Oh I've got a million of them. Some I can't post on the internet for the whole world to see, LOL

Here is me trying to cool down with my dress hiked all the way up
Click the image to open in full size.

Then we have the boys violating the bouquets

There weren't as many pic from the wedding night as there were from our week stay. Things got a little crazy with our group! LOL
haha Erin that's amazing! I love those! too funny.

K here's pic of me angry because M stepped on my dress and ripped it. Michael trying to deny that it was him, and Juan Carlos Tapia (our photog) trying like crazy to staple my dress before I punch M in the face and start crying.

My sister would not stop harassing us to take a funny face pic, so we finally did. I thought our photographer was going to kill her!! It was pretty funny!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Peach looks better on tan skin. Red is a nice contrast against fair skin. 
    • How about installing a home web cam? And hire a house sitter to check up every week?
    • You can hire a graphic designer on Fiverr to create the wedding cards then just print them yourself. Another option so you can save money is to create the card how you want it on Canva and have them printed at a printing shop.
    • My wedding is coming soon, and I would like to know where I can find best wedding cards at affordable prices. I only find one store known as Lavenderpaperie.com where the cards are lovely and unique, But I want to know the other option name so that I can choose best wedding card. Please, if you have any suggestion on where to go, let me know. Thanks & Regards,
      Cadlen Leroy

• Hi Brides! I have a Wally Bag - 66" available - $90 + shipping (US only) The wally bag typically sells for $120-$180. I used this gown bag once to transport my dress from MN to Mexico for our wedding - IT WAS PERFECT!   I was actually able to pack 4 additional maxi dresses, and my husband's wedding attire, plus a few pairs of shoes and some jewelry. I packed the dress the night before we left, and just moments before we left, I zipped the bag and folded it - ready for travel. It comes up with a nice over-the-shoulder strap, making it really easy to carry through the airports. No issues on Delta with the bag as my carry-on - I chose to put in the overhead bin, but the flight attendant did offer to hang it in the closet for me. Once we got to the resort, about 10 hours after I first folded the bag, I unpacked the bag and my dress was perfect - no wrinkles! My dress was mostly lace and had a bit of a train, but it arrived perfectly!  Honestly, this is the best way to travel with your dress! 
  • Topics