Sign in to follow this  
wilsoml2

My cups came in!

My cups came in today! They look better than I could have imagined!

Click the image to open in full size.

I ordered them from Oasis Promotional Products through ebay. Nick was great to work with and was very quick with responses. I designed the logo with Publisher and sent him a copy, then they were printed in about a week! The colors are translucent orange and translucent blue. Here's the link:

eBay Store - Oasis Promotional Products: Stadium Cups, Wedding Favors, Barware

It was $50 for 50 cups plus shipping (I think it was about $12). For those couples in Minnesota, you can skip the shipping charges if you pick them up yourself! A great deal either way!

Those look really great! You must be so happy with them and you got a great deal, too. I bet you can't wait to give them out- your guests are going to love them!

those are very nice. i'm debating about doing cups stuff with little things for the wedding favors but i'm only having about 19 people including us so so i would only need aobut 15 cause two are kids. so i will see does he do orders for less than 50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sax Lady View Post
those are very nice. i'm debating about doing cups stuff with little things for the wedding favors but i'm only having about 19 people including us so so i would only need aobut 15 cause two are kids. so i will see does he do orders for less than 50.
He may, you'd have to contact him. It just might be a little more expensive than $1 a cup.