3033 replies to this topic

#2461 Slaughter2be

Slaughter2be
  • 107 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Bavaro Palxe Deluxe/ Huracan cafe
  • LocationQueens, Ny

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:16 AM

Yes. Also, Photophil is $2600. I made a mistake.. IDK why I remembered $2100.  What hotel are you staying at? And what are you doing at the hotel that you will have outside vendor fees? 

the outside photographer. I am staying at Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe. They use tropical pictures. I was wondering if using a day pass for them is one way of getting around that fee.

#2462 GinaMari78

GinaMari78
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:41 AM

Hi Everyone!! Mayte wrote me back and it looks like June 8 2014 is our wedding date!! I have a few questions though. I absolutely love the way this place looks, the pictures, what everyone has said about it and so forth. A couple days ago though my travel agent strongly urged me not to do my wedding outside of the resort we are looking to stay at (Majestic Colonial). Even though she had never heard anything about the Jellyfish, she stated it could be very dangerous to have everyone leave the resort and so forth. Does anyone feel that the ride or area was unbelieably unsafe? I have my heart set on this place but I am now a little nervous about what was stated and would really love some feedback. A couple other questions: -When did you start sending Mayte pictures of your ideas? How did you send it to her...by email chain? Pinterest board etc? - I know there are many options to choose from and add ons. I am just trying to get an idea on how much I am looking at spending for about 40 people? Would anyone mind sending me a private email to share any information on this. - Were you given a total ahead of time so that you know how much to bring and if there were any discrepancies etc? Thank you so much for any insight and help!!

#2463 dcheer14

dcheer14
    • 36 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 1, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:09 PM

My wedding is confirmed for July 13th!!! I am so excited I can't stand it. Hoping that we can keep everything under $6,000, and still have the dancing outside. 

#2464 vas2014

vas2014
    • 159 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 29 July 2013 - 01:25 PM

Congratulations on confirming your date..

#2465 vas2014

vas2014
    • 159 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:00 PM

My wedding is confirmed for July 13th!!! I am so excited I can't stand it. Hoping that we can keep everything under $6,000, and still have the dancing outside. 

Congratulations.. I'm getting married the 15,I was jumping for the joy..

#2466 KnC2014

KnC2014
    • 27 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:18 PM

Congrats on booking your date. I am getting married the 11th. It's funny how I picked July because its supposed to be low season yet it seems like July  is the busy month for weddings at Jellyfish. I think I read July 2014 is fully booked! Mayte must really be a super woman, I dont know how she is able to coordinate all these decor elements and details for all types of different weddings on a daily basis!

Has anyone ever been able to send or give Mayte access to their pinterest board? I imagine this to be easier than emailing her pdfs. Does  anyone know if its even possible to email a pinterest board?

Thanks ladies

#2467 ksaeuong

ksaeuong
      • 62 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:44 PM

Hi everyone! For those of you who have confirmed your date with Mayte, did you guys all send her a deposit yet?

#2468 vas2014

vas2014
        • 159 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:55 PM

Yes, We deposited it right into the jellyfish Bank of America Account. 

#2469 dcheer14

dcheer14
        • 36 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 1, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by mairelys 

Finally found some info!
        So anyone interested in budgetting, someone sent me an invoice for their December 2012 wedding. If you're interested I can definitely forawrd it on, but just for information sake, a wedding for 34 guests cost them ~$8,000. 

Oh I could definitely use this! my email is gabbabb14@gmail.com

#2470 ksaeuong

ksaeuong
        • 62 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:58 AM

Oh I could definitely use this! my email is gabbabb14@gmail.com

Could you forward it to me also? Ksaeuong@yahoo.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users