3033 replies to this topic

#2391 JenRen86

JenRen86
  • 5 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Jellyfish
  • LocationDallas, Tx

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:37 PM

After seeing all the reviews for Pastor York he seems worth it. He is very helpful and quick to respond through email. Also he didn't require a deposit which is nice. Thankfully he is available for my wedding day, as well as Katya Nova for our photos and rock the dress session. :)

#2392 KatyaNova

KatyaNova
  • Vendor
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by mekai 

Hi
    Hi Katya,

We are crossing our fingers for a date in January 2014 for the Jellyfish but know we may be out of luck, we are booked at Dreams Palm Beach and are now thinking about moving the reception off the resort. We are just wanting to find something less cookie cutter:) would you happen to have a contact for Huracan Cafe that you could share?

Of course love! Sorry for the delay :) 

HURACAN CAFE contact is Amore (amoreweddingspuntacana@gmail.com). I'm putting together a separate post so that I can start a new thread for them, but for now - that's all you need! Without this super talented wedding planner, they are just a restaurant. It's a fabulous alternative, although let's now discuss it on this thread too much, hehe! If you have any specific questions, shoot me an email! katya@katyanova.com xoxo

#2393 DeeP10

DeeP10
    • 270 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:02 PM

Of course love! Sorry for the delay :)  HURACAN CAFE contact is Amore (amoreweddingspuntacana@gmail.com). I'm putting together a separate post so that I can start a new thread for them, but for now - that's all you need! Without this super talented wedding planner, they are just a restaurant. It's a fabulous alternative, although let's now discuss it on this thread too much, hehe! If you have any specific questions, shoot me an email! katya@katyanova.com xoxo

Hi Katya I've tried leaving you messages the last couple of weeks but I think they are getting lost on here. Lol. I'd like some info on your work. Could ou please PM me deepool10@gmail.com I've seen a lot of your blogs and your website. :0)

#2394 ksaeuong

ksaeuong
      • 62 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:35 AM

Hey everyone! Does anyone know where I can see a video of Pastor York performing a ceremony? Right now I am in between him or asking a close relative to perform our ceremony. Any suggestions?

#2395 shaeshae18

shaeshae18
        • Banned
        • 153 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:13 AM

I've only ever read good things about Pastor York, but I actually want a nondenominational (and probably just a symbolic) wedding and I'm probably going to have a friend officiate (though we cannot decide who). 

This looks like a video that has the entire ceremony recorded (starts just before min 4): 

-S

#2396 DeeP10

DeeP10
          • 270 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:41 AM

I went on to youtube and just typed in Pastor York Punta Cana and some videos came up!

#2397 DeeP10

DeeP10
            • 270 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:24 AM

Hey everyone! Does anyone know where I can see a video of Pastor York performing a ceremony? Right now I am in between him or asking a close relative to perform our ceremony. Any suggestions?

Go to YouTube . Type in pastor York Punta cana

#2398 Hannah07

Hannah07
              • 11 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 05:39 PM

Hi Ladies!

Does anyone have a copy/or know how to get a copy of the regular Jellyfish dinner menu?  I have confirmed with Mayte that we will be ordering off of the regular dinner menu instead of paying for the set dinner plates in the wedding package...however, there is no menu on the Jellyfish website.

Please let me know :)

Thank you! 

#2399 ksaeuong

ksaeuong
                • 62 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

Hi Ladies! Does anyone have a copy/or know how to get a copy of the regular Jellyfish dinner menu?  I have confirmed with Mayte that we will be ordering off of the regular dinner menu instead of paying for the set dinner plates in the wedding package...however, there is no menu on the Jellyfish website. Please let me know :) Thank you! 

I was just wondering the same thing! Please let me know if you find out.

#2400 JoWil JoWil

JoWil JoWil
                  • 83 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

PAST USA BRIDES What legal steps do you have to take to get married in Punta Cana What paperwork do we need to provide If you were married before, what documents do we bring Does Mayte take care of this How much does it cost Will we get our marriage certificate the day of the wedding or will they mail it to us These details are what are really stressing me out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users