Photo

Jellyfish Restaurant

• Please log in to reply
3033 replies to this topic

#2341 mairelys

mairelys
  • 117 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:19 PM

Urgghh, sorry, only a 2013 price list as of yet. No 2014. 

#2342 vas2014

vas2014
    • 159 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:19 AM

Hello past and future brides.

Who did you use to perform your ceremony? Pastor York will not be available during 6/2014 so we are looking at other options. Any ideas or recommendations would be appreciated. 

Thank you

#2343 kimberlyraem4

kimberlyraem4
    • 14 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by vas2014 

Hello past and future brides.

Who did you use to perform your ceremony? Pastor York will not be available during 6/2014 so we are looking at other options. Any ideas or recommendations would be appreciated. 

Thank you

I AM IN NEED OF THAT ANSWER AS WELL! I DONT EVEN WANT A RELIGIOUS CEREMONY- JUST A SYMBOLIC CEREMONY- (GETTING HITCHED AT THE J OF THE P) BUT I DONT HAVE ANYONE IN MY FAMILY/ FRIENDS I WOULD LIKE TO DO IT. ANY IDEAS OR PAST EXPERIENCES WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

THANKS!!!

#2344 KnC2014

KnC2014
      • 27 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by kimberlyraem4 

I AM IN NEED OF THAT ANSWER AS WELL! I DONT EVEN WANT A RELIGIOUS CEREMONY- JUST A SYMBOLIC CEREMONY- (GETTING HITCHED AT THE J OF THE P) BUT I DONT HAVE ANYONE IN MY FAMILY/ FRIENDS I WOULD LIKE TO DO IT. ANY IDEAS OR PAST EXPERIENCES WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

THANKS!!!

I HAD ALSO CONTACTED PASTOR YORK, IN HIS ABSENCE HE SUGGESTED PASTOR MARK LYKINS SO I BOOKED HIM THROUGH PASTOR YORK. I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM YET AND HE WILL BE ABLE TO DO A BILINGUAL CEREMONY WHICH WAS MY ONLY REQUEST. 

#2345 KatyaNova

KatyaNova
        • Vendor
        • 73 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

THANKS!!!

Originally Posted by KnC2014 

I HAD ALSO CONTACTED PASTOR YORK, IN HIS ABSENCE HE SUGGESTED PASTOR MARK LYKINS SO I BOOKED HIM THROUGH PASTOR YORK. I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM YET AND HE WILL BE ABLE TO DO A BILINGUAL CEREMONY WHICH WAS MY ONLY REQUEST. 

Pastor Rick York is THE first choice. We've now witnessed over 100 ceremonies by him and he's always PERFECT. Pastor Mark is good. He has a tendency to ramble sometimes, but he's very kind and well-spoken. My advice would be to tell him EXACTLY how you want (or don't want) your ceremony to be ...  Cheers! xoxo

#2346 vas2014

vas2014
          • 159 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 15, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by KatyaNova 

Pastor Rick York is THE first choice. We've now witnessed over 100 ceremonies by him and he's always PERFECT. Pastor Mark is good. He has a tendency to ramble sometimes, but he's very kind and well-spoken. My advice would be to tell him EXACTLY how you want (or don't want) your ceremony to be ...  Cheers! xoxo

KatyaNova,

Do you know where we can find Audio of Pastor Mark?

#2347 kimberlyraem4

kimberlyraem4
          • 14 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:17 PM

KnC2014 - can i get the contact info from you for pastor Rick York??? kimberlyraem4@gmail.com

thanks!!!

#2348 mairelys

mairelys
            • 117 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:32 PM

KnC2014 - can i get the contact info from you for pastor Rick York??? kimberlyraem4@gmail.com

thanks!!!

His e-mail is ryork@claro.net.do. He gets back to you really quickly!

#2349 DeeP10

DeeP10
              • 270 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:06 PM

His e-mail isĀ ryork@claro.net.do. He gets back to you really quickly!

Mind if I ask his rates? You can Pm me if u like?

#2350 mairelys

mairelys
                • 117 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:33 PM

He charges $350. We're trying to decide what to do because I feel like it's steep for a 10-minute symbolic ceremony. 
                  But not sure I want a friend to do it.. hard to decide!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users